White Lumia Icon (929), with Nokia wireless charging plate, stand, and an Incipio feather case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia Icon 929 (White)

Price: $250. That price is pretty firm for now, as you're getting two wireless chargers and a case.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked, Verizon Wireless

Condition: 7/10. I've tried my best to show some scratches/normal ware in the photos. The screen has several scratches along the bottom left, and some microscratches in the upper portion of the screen. None of these are what I would call deep. All corners have some ware, and one has a dent. The white around the camera and the Verizon logo on the back have some scuff marks from being on a table/in jeans.

Includes: Original box, wall charger, Nokia wireless charging plate, Nokia wireless charging stand, cyan Incipio Feather case

Item Location: Queens, New York

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail, flat rate

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: Phone has some scratches and dents, but is otherwise in great condition. Phone has been reset, SIM removed. Selling because I upgraded to an iPhone 6 (never thought I'd say those words!)

Photos (Sorry about the sideways orientation!!!)

IMG_0007[1].JPG

IMG_0008[2].JPG

IMG_0009[1].JPG

IMG_0010[1].JPG

IMG_0011[1].JPG

IMG_0012[1].JPG

IMG_0013[1].JPG

IMG_0014[1].JPG

IMG_0015[1].JPG

IMG_0016[1].JPG

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, but feel the need to post this. I listed it on Craiglist, and I find people rather funny. The guy goes, "I'm gonna have to turn it down." I ask why, and he says that because of the condition it's in it's unacceptable and that he can get a brand new one for $200, sealed and in box (as you can see, for a phone that was used for a year, it's in great shape). So I'm like, in my head, OK, why even waste your time coming to my house when you knew I wanted $250, and you're getting two wireless chargers that are around $80 in retail value.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but feel the need to post this. I listed it on Craiglist, and I find people rather funny. The guy goes, "I'm gonna have to turn it down." I ask why, and he says that because of the condition it's in it's unacceptable and that he can get a brand new one for $200, sealed and in box (as you can see, for a phone that was used for a year, it's in great shape). So I'm like, in my head, OK, why even waste your time coming to my house when you knew I wanted $250, and you're getting two wireless chargers that are around $80 in retail value.

I assume that was some sort of negotiation tactic. People on Craigslist think they know how to, but are laughably bad

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I'm well aware that this was a negotiation tactic. This certainly isn't my first CL rodeo, I've probably sold close to 50 things on it. I always, ALWAYS, laugh, though, when people say, "I can get a new one for $100 less". You saw the price, therefore your statement is invalid because if you could you'd have bought it and wouldn't be standing here with me. Just a waste of time.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I'm well aware that this was a negotiation tactic. This certainly isn't my first CL rodeo, I've probably sold close to 50 things on it. I always, ALWAYS, laugh, though, when people say, "I can get a new one for $100 less". You saw the price, therefore your statement is invalid because if you could you'd have bought it and wouldn't be standing here with me. Just a waste of time.

Last year I was trying to sell a BlackBerry Q10 on Craigslist for I think $265 (fair price, ended up selling on Swappa) and one guy was like "I'll buy it for $100. I just bought one for $100 last week and plus I mean it's a BlackBerry anyway". I thought that was just hilarious.

Some people on Craigslist just don't know how to negotiate. They're all idiots. They just don't grasp the concept. They think stupid things like that might actually work. It might, but only if they're buying from someone as stupid as themselves ;).

On a more related note, I do hope you get this package sold! And if you ever change your mind on selling the Feather case and the stand separately let me know :D

crazinavy

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Would you trade for an htc one m8 (android) for Verizon? It is rooted, perfect screen, small dent on the bottom

I am near queens so we could meet up for the trade. Let me know :)

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow, crazy awesome deal this is! I'm also in Queens, NY, but I already have three Windows Phones, an HTC One M7 and I'm about to get an iPhone 5S as of today, according to the USPS... So, I must resist! But best of luck in your sale or trade! :smile:

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
This package is still available if anyone is interested. Name your price (within reason), at this point, and I'll accept or politely decline.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought and received this package from OP. The phone is in great condition and the seller was extremely quick in shipping the entire package! This seller is extremely friendly and flexible! I would definitely recommend him in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa