Wts: Htc 8x at&t

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have an HTC 8X for AT&T in good to good condition for sale.

Condition: Pretty Clean, Clean IMEI
Pics below show the condition. It is in very good condition with the exception of a place on the back where a sticker was. A few very minor scratches on the screen.

Price: $80 OBO, which includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail. Takes 2 days to get to most parts of the US from me. To be honest, I'm not really sure what these phones are worth, so I am open to offers.

Payment: PayPal. I will send you an invoice, so that you have PayPal Buyer Protection in the event that something is wrong. However, if you find something wrong, you won't need to use PayPal, because I will make it right for you. It's a lot of money, and you'll be treated how I'd like to be treated.

Please PM me for info or offers. I won't respond to posts.

Pics:
1a.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
12.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Locked to AT&T as far as I know. I checked the IMEI, but didn't ask them about lock status. They usually won't volunteer if it's unlocked, but I can check with them.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Locked to AT&T as far as I know. I checked the IMEI, but didn't ask them about lock status. They usually won't volunteer if it's unlocked, but I can check with them.

Just stick a TMO SIM card in it and see if it is unlocked. If it is unlocked we can try to reach a deal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss