Looking to buy an Icon or 930

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, I'm looking to buy an icon or a 930 in great to excellent condition please. Accessories would be a plus as well. Only thing is, I don't want a black icon or 930. Hopefully someone has one for.sale. Thanks.

jeffydude05

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Good luck! I've been looking for a 930 as well, might get one off Amazon soon. Haven't had a windows phone since the Samsung Focus :shocked:

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Kinda. Better advice is to say you want an Icon if you live in the US but you'll want a 930 otherwise. 930 has international 4G (LTE) instead of the Icon's US frequencies and it uses QI charging which I believe the Icon doesn't. The Icon does have a US carrier messed with firmware though, where as the 930 is available carrier brand free.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I thought the US versions had some other wireless charging standard instead, but you're right. Still, the 4G frequencies and branded firmware are good reason to avoid the Icon if not in the US.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I thought the US versions had some other wireless charging standard instead, but you're right. Still, the 4G frequencies and branded firmware are good reason to avoid the Icon if not in the US.

I live int Bahamas,outside the U.S but the icon worked flawless for me so I know what I'm getting myself into ;-)

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
By next weekend, I'll have one of both. Both mint condition. The 930 has the box, manual, charger. The Icon has only the charger. Both are black. If you don't have one by then, feel free to PM me. I haven't thought too much about pricing yet - I'll figure that out later.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have a mint ICON for sale. It comes with the box, charger and papers. It's black, for Verizon, unlocked and has clean ESN. Shipped for $240 inside the 48 US states. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)