Nokia Lumia Icon for Nokia Lumia 928

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Looking to trade my Lumia Icon in black for a Lumia 928 (with cash on your end)

Price: On your end, it would depend.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: My Icon is in very good condition. There is just a small "ding" near the SIM card slot that I stupidly put in when I was taking off the back plate.

Includes: Box and all original accessories, two screen protectors, an Incipio DualPro case in cyan, a black TPU case, and possibly a Nokia DT-900 wireless charger.

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: Each pay own

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: I am looking to trade my Icon for a 928. For all those 928 users, this is an easy chance to upgrade! :D

I'd want a 928 in excellent condition and would prefer one with the box and original accessories. As far as color goes, I guess I'd prefer white, but it doesn't really matter. Let me know what you have!

Photos: On OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51e2f3523b8320d2!368697

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with your trade! Here's hoping you'll get a 928 and find a new home for your Icon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Bump! Really? No one has a 928 that they want to upgrade to an Icon? I'm shocked! :shocked:

Perhaps if you specified why you mean re cash you might find some interest. You are not giving people much to go on beyond it being a used Icon with damage and you want an excellent condition 928 and unspecified cash. Leaves a lot to the imagination and I say that when I may be looking for an Icon. BTW, there is quite a bit of irony in saying you are shocked no 928 owners want to upgrade when you are apparently attempting to downgrade to a 928....

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps if you specified why you mean re cash you might find some interest. You are not giving people much to go on beyond it being a used Icon with damage and you want an excellent condition 928 and unspecified cash. Leaves a lot to the imagination and I say that when I may be looking for an Icon. BTW, there is quite a bit of irony in saying you are shocked no 928 owners want to upgrade when you are apparently attempting to downgrade to a 928....

Thanks for all the help man! Really meaningful post! The cash all depends on the condition of the 928 and what it includes. It would be that gap of whatever the swapper and I think the fair resale value of my Icon and the fair resale value of their 928 is.

As far as irony, you might not get what that means. Has nothing to do with it. I'm shocked that no one is looking to UPGRADE to an Icon. People normally want something better. I've just decided that I don't really need all the power of the Icon right now, and I feel like saving up some money and putting it into my devices fund.

Like I said though, thanks for the input.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend who was willing to sell his 928 which is in good condition, let me talk him into exchanging it instead with a better product :p

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have white 9.8/10 condition 928. I forgot it's box back in my home country with everything inside except charger, which I don't use now. Charging with DT-900 always. I would go for trade if:
1) I could backup WhatsApp chat history (everyday since 3/2014), then transfer to Icon. Can't lose it
2) Icon had Glance

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have white 9.8/10 condition 928. I forgot it's box back in my home country with everything inside except charger, which I don't use now. Charging with DT-900 always. I would go for trade if:
1) I could backup WhatsApp chat history (everyday since 3/2014), then transfer to Icon. Can't lose it
2) Icon had Glance

I can't confirm anything about WhatsApp since I do not use it, but unfortunately, the Icon does not have Glance

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't confirm anything about WhatsApp since I do not use it, but unfortunately, the Icon does not have Glance

I can confirm the WhatsApp thing for you, it doesn't work. You can though transfer backups from a microSD supported Lumia to another microSD supported Lumia and perform a restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo