[Free to Lumia 535 user] Case + 3 Matte Screen Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: For give away is a new good quality TPU case and 3 matte screen protectors for the Lumia 535

Price: Free (see details below)

Carrier Unlocked or Locked?: N/A

Condition: Brand New

Includes: 1 x TPU case + 3 x matte screen protectors

Item Location: Columbus, Ohio

Shipping Details: USPS packet post (something cheap)

Payment Options: N/A

Additional Info: So here is the deal. I had bought the 535 to gift someone but I really didn't like it due to the various issues that came with it and eventually returned it. By then I had already ordered the TPU case and screen protectors for it but since I no longer them I have decided to give them away for free to one WindowsCentral member located in the US.

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Photos: I am posting the ones from eBay since I bought them from there

$_57.JPG

$_12.jpg

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol doesn't look like anyone wants any freebies. Who ever contacts me first gets them, provided you own a Lumia 535 and live in the US

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not confident there are many 535 owners in the US to boot, although hopefully someone comes along soon.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't want to trash it, again it didn't cost me much to buy them anyways in the first place, probably less than 10 bucks. Worst case if no one gets this before June then I might as well give it away to someone in Mumbai when I am visiting home.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
lol really? :smile:

Yes the deal is still on...the first poster owning a 535 and who lives in US gets this deal...for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium