WTS/WTT: Unlocked Black Pentaband Lumia 920 w/ CC-1043

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: For sale is a rare Black Pentaband Nokia Lumia 920 in pristine condition + extras

Price: US $200 or best offer or trade for unlocked mint Lumia 925 only (non-AT&T version)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: Unlocked (originally locked to Rogers, CA)

Condition: Pristine, no visual blemishes of any kind.

Includes: 1 x phone + 1 x CC-1043 black case + 1 x original box and papers + 0 x charger + 0 x USB cable

Item Location: Columbus, Ohio

Shipping Details: USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. US Only

Payment Options: PayPal Gift ONLY

Additional Info: This is the rare pentaband unlocked version that supports AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and other GSM LTE and HSPA bands. It also supports internet sharing on T-Mobile and Cricket Wireless after the foreign SIM trick. Again...this supports T-Mobile's AWS HSPA+ bands for non-refarmed areas.
The phone does not have any branding on it, no carrier logos like the AT&T version. It also has similar internals as the limited edition Build Developer Device.

As mentioned earlier, this phone is in pristine condition with close to no signs of use. The screen and body were covered with protectors since day one. This is one of my most taken care off phones. The only reason I am selling this is because I have a ton of devices sitting around.

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Photos:

WP_20150328_16_13_51_Rich.jpg

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I have an Ultra-mint unlocked 925 from t-mobile I'd be interested in swapping for this. Been cased and screen protected since it came out of the box.
Picked it up from. Worldspy99 a while ago.
Can you PM your email and we can see if we can work out a deal?
Thanks

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The phones are now listed on Swappa just in case someone feels safer to deal there (buyer/seller protection) let me know

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Would you be interested in my yellow 1520 (cracked on upper screen but has glass screen protector over it)
I have it listed in the marketplace..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo