[Old School] Nokia E5-00 Symbian Messenger Phone, Black, Tracfone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: This a not a touchscreen device. The Nokia E5-00 is one of the last gen Symbian devices Nokia produced. Navigation is via d-pad and the phone features a full QWERTY physical keyboard, a 2.36" TFT Display, 5MP fixed focus rear cam with flash and microSD card slot. Factory reset to Symbian OS v9.3, Series 60 rel. 3.2.
Yes, there is still a store and Apps, Ovi store is now maintained by Opera: Opera Mobile Store
Full specs are here: Nokia E5 - Full phone specifications
Full review is here: Nokia E5 review: Textbook texter - GSMArena.com

Price: $20 includes shipping

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to Tracfone, but configurable to ATT and ATT mvno

Condition: Excellent

Includes: Blemish free and lovingly used Nokia E5-00, Factory charger, Soft touch rubber bumper case in black, SiliconPower microSD card class 4 4GB with adapter and resealable packaging

Item Location: Southwest Missouri

Shipping Details: USPS First Class padded envelope to US (outside US I will try and work with you, may cost more)

Payment Options: PayPal as Gift to my email address

Additional Info: This phone is in outstanding shape. It is a super fast text and email composer thanks to the physical keyboard. The phone is fully smart and can access Here Maps and many other worthwhile Applications. IMHO, this phone still has life as a backup and/or a phone you take with you when you don't want to risk your primary getting damaged. Throw it in a waterproof pouch and you have an adventure phone that can do everything you need.

Photos:
WP_20150401_14_46_11_Pro.jpg
WP_20150401_14_51_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20150401_14_47_12_Pro.jpg
WP_20150401_14_45_49_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Excuse me, but this is Windows Central, not Symbian Central ;) hahah. That's awesome. Someone's bound to snatch that up.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Of all the Mobile Nations sites... This is the closest fit. Or maybe the deprecated webOS Nation. LOL

If someone has a 4xx or 5xx dialy driver they just might want backup. Also it is just cool. I drove it for a couple months solid. It does a lot and I didn't even scratch the surface.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Ha! My daughter still has one of these. In fact she is still using the SIM card from it in her unlocked current phone. The E5 AT&T SIM could be popped in any unlocked GSM phone, unlike the current straight talk phones. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99