Nokia Lumia Icon Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: For sale I have a Nokia Lumia Icon in black with accessories

Price: $220 shipped. This is about bare bottom pricing for me. Take it of leave it :)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Good condition. Light wear on the matte back, and there is a tiny ding/mark near the SIM card slot

Includes: Box and original accessories, charger/cord (can't seem to find the original charger, but I will include a charger), two unused Verizon self healing screen protectors, a Verizon black TPU case, and an Incipio DualPro case in cyan. I would be happy to install a screen protector for you since I seem to have the touch for it :)

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: USPS

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: I am switching to AT&T, so I am looking to sell this. I would, however, be interested in trading for a Lumia 1520 (in yellow) or a Lumia 830.

Photos: On OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51e2f3523b8320d2!407341

Contact Info: PM or reply

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Consider this SOLD to a wonderful member on CrackBerry, though please do not lock it up yet. I won't be shipping it out right away as I need to wait for a backup phone.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This can be locked and archived! Phone was shipped out yesterday. Almost brought a tear to my eye wiping and shipping it :'(. I need to find another Icon since I'm probably not switching to AT&T after all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon