WTS: Nokia Lumia 830 (AT&T) - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 830 for AT&T.

Price: $225 OBO, which includes USPS Priority shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: AT&T

Condition: Very good overall, with a few minor pocket scratches near the bottom of the screen. You can choose either the green or black battery cover. Which ever one you don't choose, I will use on my personal phone. So, you get one, but not both. Just let me know which one you want, and that's the one it will ship with. Wireless charging works fine with them both.

Includes: Includes phone and shipping only.

Item Location: US

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I can do it as gift if you like, or I can send you an invoice to pay from, so that you are protected through PayPal Buyer protection. This costs me a commission, but it helps to insure safety for you. I have a strong sales record, however, and if you have any issues, I'll make them right, w/o you ever having to involve PayPal.

Additional Info: As shown in the pics, this phone is a genuine Lumia 830 running Denim. There are a few scratches, as shown, and is in otherwise very good condition.

Note: This phone is for sale elsewhere as well. It will be reset prior to shipping.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

2.jpg
3.jpg
3a.jpg
3b.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members