WTT/WTS: Cracked Lumia 1520 Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked?
No the phone isn't unlocked unfortunately... I requested the code from At&t but they denied it because apparently the original buyer didn't finish their service contract...but the imei IS good, and an unlock code can be later bought by third party services ....

ScrubbyXD

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
If there was a balance on the phone I wouldn't be able to use it on AT&T's network right? If that's the case then the imei should be clean, as I am using it on cricket currently ( which IS At&t's network....phones that get blocked on att get blocked on cricket also)

Yes, if the phone had a balance (due to many reasons) then they would continue to allow it to be used on their network but would not allow an unlock. In these cases they do not blacklist the IMEI, but they will not allow an unlock. These are AT&T's policies, they intentionally want to require you to call or go in the store to find out a phone's real status. One assumes this is to ensure another point of contact to potentially sell you something else.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, if the phone had a balance (due to many reasons) then they would continue to allow it to be used on their network but would not allow an unlock. In these cases they do not blacklist the IMEI, but they will not allow an unlock. These are AT&T's policies, they intentionally want to require you to call or go in the store to find out a phone's real status. One assumes this is to ensure another point of contact to potentially sell you something else.

Ok thanks for the info...Didn't know that

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you in central ohio? I have a Lumia 635 from Cricket that I got to just play around with. I could do a Cash+Phone trade with you. I'd do it if it was easy and we could meet up at like Tuttle or Polaris. I'd rather not bother if we had to mail. I do go near Toledo often (monthly) too.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Are you in central ohio? I have a Lumia 635 from Cricket that I got to just play around with. I could do a Cash+Phone trade with you. I'd do it if it was easy and we could meet up at like Tuttle or Polaris. I'd rather not bother if we had to mail. I do go near Toledo often (monthly) too.

No I'm in northern Ohio, so I'm like a couple of hours away, but your offer sounds interesting..
Can you pm me

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
*UPDATE**
touch now only works in upper screen now, so the screen will need to be replaced in order to use

Price drop to $65 : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa