WTT/WTS: Cracked Lumia 1520 Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Item: Yellow Lumia 1520 ( AT&T variant)

Condition: Body is in fair/ok shape, there is just some crack in the upper screen, and some wear in each corner.. Also the camera's protective lens is cracked.. It doesn't seem to affect pictures...The phone's body can easily be returned to brand new shape with just a simple housing swap( The camera protective lens usually comes along with housings) other than that device is fine and fully functional

Includes: Phone and a glass screen protector will be applied to the phone, so you'll never even have to feel the crack..will be a cosmetic only problem

Item Location: Ohio

Overall Summary: This device can be very nice with just a replacement camera protective lens (which are just around $5 to buy)..It is FULLY functional, it just of course just like other 1520's has occasional "phantom touches".. It also has a glass screen protector on,so the crack is easily ignorable, and you can't feel them..\\

Price: $115

Will trade for: It depends, tell me what you'd trade me for and I may or may not be interested..

Last edited by a moderator:

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Im open to accept best offer! And I'm still am interested in trading (730/735, 640/640xl,925,1020,830,ICON,930,etc)... PM me! Good chance i'll be interested in whatever you may have...

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Sadly the this phone recently fell from my desk and now has another crack... 😞

It's still 100% fully functional

And the tempered glass screen protector however is NOT cracked so you will never have to feel the shatter that is under the glass

Screen is still nice and visible

And strangely I haven't experienced ANY phantom swipes/taps since the drop, although there's no guarantee that they won't show up here and there (not a big issue nor is it frequent)

Here are pictures of the new crack plus a hands on video (with captions) (made in Microsoft "movie moments" app)

http://1drv.ms/1cf4KfR

This is why the price is dropped to $80

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
What is the imei's status? Is there a balance on the phone?

If there was a balance on the phone I wouldn't be able to use it on AT&T's network right? If that's the case then the imei should be clean, as I am using it on cricket currently ( which IS At&t's network....phones that get blocked on att get blocked on cricket also)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb