WTS Onda V891 Windows 8.1/Android 4.4 Dual OS Tablet (Read Description)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Item Description:Hello, Windows Central members. I have an absolutely amazing, awesome, fantastic deal for you all. Well, maybe....
Recently, I purchased a dual OS tablet from eBay. I was curious about how the dual OS scenario functioned on these tablets, so I purchased it for $125.00 and waited for it to arrive from China.
Move forward two weeks......
The tablet arrived, and I quickly opened the package and fired it up. Everything was set up in English in both operating systems, so I began to explore. I found myself quite surprised at how much I liked it. The screen was really nice, considering...I always compare tablet screens to the original screen disaster that was/is the Acer Iconia W3. This Onda tablet's screen is way better. In fact, it is very comparable to my Dell V8P's screen. But this is no Dell...it is what it is...a plasticky, Chinese tablet meant for a budget buyer.
Now, before I set up a new tablet/phone/whatever with my Microsoft account info, I always do a factory reset. I don't know why...for whatever reason, I feel more comfortable starting fresh. Sooooooooooo.....once the reset process was complete, everything was in Chinese. No problem, I've used a Cube tablet before, and knew how to navigate through the language enough to set up everything in English.
Everything looked fine. However, unfortunately, the Windows side of things was now saying that Windows needed to be activated. Bummer. So, I contacted the seller, and they sent me a key, but, as expected, it was invalid. They sent me another key...invalid. I called Microsoft, and they suggested that I contact Onda...that has turned out to be an impossible tasks. ha ha ha
So, I want to sell this tablet to anyone looking for a great deal on a device that's just begging to be tinkered with, flashed, rooted, set on fire, thrown at a mailbox (I'm not really suggesting that), or whatever you wish.
Thanks for looking.

Price: $50.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: 5 Days Old

Includes: Box, Charger, Tablet inserts/info

Item Location: Rogers, AR

Shipping Details: Free USPS shipping to continental US only

Payment Options: Paypal Gift

Additional Info: N/A

Photos: Will attach soon.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Funny enough, I literally JUST got done listening to What the Tech and they were talking about this tablet and I was looking to buy one.

So in the most simplest of words: Shut up and take my money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb