Mint Dell Venue 8 Pro 32 GB with full Office 2013 & Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: For sale is a black Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows 8.1 32 GB w/ full Office 2013 + Extras (see below)

Price: US $230 or best offer

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: Wi-Fi only

Condition: The body is in great condition. There are a few minor blemishes on 2 corners (check pics) due to the IVSO case but the screen has been protected with a screen protector since Day 1. The tablet is fully functional as expected.

Includes: 1 x tablet + 1 x IVSO folio case + 1 x OEM USB charger + New Moko Bluetooth Keyboard case ($30 valuation) + Original Dell Box and booklets + 1 x Office 2013 license (not Office 365) + 1 x extra screen protector (I need to find it)

Item Location: Columbus, Ohio

Shipping Details: USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. US Only

Payment Options: PayPal Gift ONLY

Additional Info: The tablet was only used for occasional Miracast and news reader and is in very good condition (outside of the corners the tablet is in pristine shape)

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Photos: Can be viewed here

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They are nice little Units. I had one. That Office 2013 is the real deal, no 365 subscription.

With the 2 cases and one of them being a BT keyboard case, this is a great package at a great price.

Back to school ready.

Good luck.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
They are nice little Units. I had one. That Office 2013 is the real deal, no 365 subscription.

With the 2 cases and one of them being a BT keyboard case, this is a great package at a great price.

Back to school ready.

Good luck.

I like this deal because I don't want to carry my Surface Pro 3 around with me everywhere because every time I move it it seems to get scratched 😒 this would be good for me because it's lighter and can still perform ad I need it to.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I like this deal because I don't want to carry my Surface Pro 3 around with me everywhere because every time I move it it seems to get scratched 😒 this would be good for me because it's lighter and can still perform ad I need it to.

That's what I do. The dell venue pro 8 is a solid tablet for all around NB d and can do real computing. I take everywhere, and only take the surface pro 3 to work as it dock it in the office and home.

Both aee tough devices... Have dropped accidentally and on purpose... No damage... I stopped coveting and babying my gadegets a while back... It was fir the better... Nothing more precious than my life and others... Then magically (not) the scratches and other small insignificant things just stop happening... No more ruined days.

Anywho... Sounds like a great deal... I would nit sell mine. I I have had it longer than any other tablet I have ever owned... Ipads, google nexas, surfaces (3),... Shoot I just bought an android tablet ans had it for no less than 30 minutes before selling it to a friend... But I buy most things with steep discount... Got the venue pro 8 new for like $100 when it came out. I use staples rewards ans such at my company, so it racks up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven