Mint Dell Venue 8 Pro 32 GB with full Office 2013 & Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I like the tablet too but I'm too comfortable with laptops, or should I say typing on a full size albeit small keyboard. I've a gaming laptop (MSI GT60) which is a powerful beast and plays everything that you throw at it but its not portable, lets put it in this way...its the laptop version of the Lumia 920 :p

The only reason I want to sell this is so I can buy a smaller netbook, something like the Asus X205TA or the HP Stream 13 or something in that league. I'm not looking for a powerful machine but something with a BayTrail Atom that provides good battery life and has a keyboard, at the same time not cost me a fortune.

The V8P is a great tablet, it supports Miracast flawlessly and lets me stream games or movies on my Samsung smart TV or my Roku 3. It also acts as a Plex Media Server in some cases. Overall I only use it when I need it, mostly it just sits bedside so its still in excellent condition.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Bump! Weekend offer, price reduced to 170!! For that price you get an awesome tablet eligible for Windows 10 upgrade (yes it did get the notification) and the full Office 2013 suite. Plus this has a very nice battery backup for 10+ hours use and over 5-10 of standby (yes that's right) time. The CPU is powerful enough to run all Windows Store games and the 2GB RAM makes the multitasking a breeze. Productivity and entertainment at its fullest!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It's a pretty easy procedure to make a backup USB stick and recover 4-5GB of space on the internal storage as well... I think I recovered 4.14GB off of my V8P with 8.1 when I had it.
I cleaned installed W10 which did not create the internal partition. So 20GB is the best one would get unless its a WIMBoot install.

Stiv X

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't doubt you. I have been on the fence about getting one of these. I was thinking the pics would help entice me. I have not made up my mind as of yet, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa