WTS: Surface RT - 32 GB - Very Good Condition - Great for Students

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Microsoft Surface RT - 32GB - Two Available - Great for Students!

I have 3 kids in college, and they all LOVE their Surface tablets, that they use to supplement their laptops, for portability and functionality. They can take pics of the professors' notes and big board stuff in class, and transcribe later. Plus, have full Office and OneDrive on the go.

Price: $120 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Very Good. Minimal signs of wear, with no scratches on the screen, and nothing significant anywhere else. Operates on Windows 8.1 RT, and has 32GB of RAM. These are great tablets for the price.

Includes: Table and shipping only. No charger or other accessories.

Note: I have a Microsoft original RT charger as well, but only one of them. If you want that charger with the tablet, it will be an extra $20

Item Location: Georgia

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift on this one, but will do an invoice to pay from, so that you are protected through PayPal Buyer protection, if you desire.

Additional Info: These tablets are for sale elsewhere as well. The don't usually last long, but I thought I'd post here in case someone is looking.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts. Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Other - I have 200 ebay feedbacks - 100% positive. I follow the Golden Rule - you'll be treated like I'd want to be treated.

Pics:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
12.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Are you still listing 2 Surface Tablets (1st gen, RT)???

These are long gone, though one of them is coming back. I have an eBay buyer who is abusing their returns program to, in effect, borrow my tablet for free for 2 months while prolonging the returns process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro