WTS: Nokia Lumia 1520 (Black) Unlocked 16GB - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 1520 - Carrier Unlocked (was AT&T) - Black - 16GB

Price: $225 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping. I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Very Good. There are a few very small corner nicks. The screen is brand new, and has no marks of any kind. There is one thing to note: there is a small amount of light leakage on the sides (show on the pics). If not for that, this phone would be A+. It is fully functional, and in very good condition overall. The light leakage would be easily covered by a gel case.

Includes: Phone and shipping only.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options:
PayPal only. I would prefer gift method, but I can pay the commission and do it as an invoice if that is your preference.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. At this moment, it is 206 positive, and 1 negative. There is a story to negative, but it was a bad buyer.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics:

2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
gordonfink is a great horse swapper here on Windows Central and knows his stuff.

He also knows to steal my idea for a pic of the Unlock confirmation screen. LOL. (Don't know why we didn't think of that before.)

T-Mo and T-Mo mvno users should know that this AT&T [unlocked] 1520 can access Field Test and enable the "hidden" 1700 MHz 3G band you want to see for most complete T-Mo compatibility. It's easy and the How-To is already written up: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...wind-mobilicity-aws1700mhz-hspa-band-4-a.html

She looks sweet and so does that price. Best of luck with your sale.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words, and for the TMo info, which I didn't know.

As for the unlock pic, well, let's just say that I think you've seen my eBay listings. :)

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I feel moderately guilty, but very appreciate, to report that Mary Beth gave into her inner demons, and this phone is on its way to her as we speak.

Thanks MBH!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Watch out... MBH with a BeastPhone!!! Don't you start bad mouthing your 930, Mary Beth.

Congrats on a smart purchase at an awesome price.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys! As I told Gordon, I absolutely do not need it. Purely indulging myself. My 930 will have a pal and I will have 2 fantastic phones. Very happy.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Fred, I'm sure it's the four letter word "SALE" that got her attention. If she is anything like my wife, she will spend $5 in gas to save a $1 on some item. LOL

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Ax - don't hate for that, because I am very close to buying Boltz's 930 for that very reason. I just bought a 930 a week ago, but that price on his is really causing me pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99