Pebble Smartwatch 301bl - great shape with an extra charging cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Pebble Smartwatch in black model 301BL with an extra charging cable. If you have followed my posts, I have been using this with Windows Phone with sideloading the Microsoft Pebble Notifications app. It works perfect with this app. I get all notifications from it, Email, texts, Twitter (Aeries), Facebook, If you get a toast notification from an app, it will work with it. You even get Cortana notifications from it.
Price: Asking $75 including shipping
Condition: In great shape, if there are any scratches, they are micro scratches, it was hard for me to see anything.
Includes: Watch, Original box, 2 charging cables and all manuals (like when it was new but, with an extra charging cable)
Item Location: Someplace in CT.
Shipping Details: Will ship out via USPS (will ship first class for free, if wanted Priority mail add $5)
Payment Options: PayPal gift is preferred or add 3% for standard payment.
Additional Info: My original Pebble ran into a problem, so I sent it back to Pebble and they sent me a brand new replacement, this watch is only about a month and 1/2 old.
Contact Info - Please PM, post below or email me @ <My User name> @Hotmail.com
WP_20150726_16_58_17_Pro.jpg
WP_20150726_16_53_42_Pro.jpg
WP_20150726_16_54_27_Pro.jpg

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
It's here for 2-3 days then it goes to ebay, so if your interested drop me a line. The standard Pebble sells for $99-129.99 and the extra cable is $14.99 from Pebble, so it's a pretty good deal over all.

I would put it over on Android central or iMore (where it would sell better) but, I don't have the post counts on those sites to post it there...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If you check with a mod over there they might let you post.

I sent a PM, I guess we'll see, no reply yet.

In case people are wondering why I am selling it, I liked it so much with Windows Phone, I upgraded to a Pebble Steel. It just looks a little nicer in my eyes..

Wish the Pebble time worked with it, I would of gone directly to that but, even then the Pebble Time Steel is not available yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3