Visit site
Item: Mint Xbox One w/ Games and ATT Lumia 640
Price: $415 obo
Locked/Unlocked: Locked To ATT
Condition: Lumia 640 is Mint like New and the Xbox is Mint as well
Item Location: Janesville WI
Shipping Details: Will ship via USPS or UPS
Payment Options: Google Wallet

I am looking to trade for a Nexus 6 or iPhone 6 16GB. I'm also interested in selling this if no trades is available. The Lumia 640 is mint condition and comes with the original charger. The Xbox is mint condition as well. It comes with the headset, controller, the system, all cords and box. I am also including the games, Desting, GTA V and Forza 4.

I'll try and put better pics up later tonight or tomorrow.

Attachments

• phone front.jpg
    phone front.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • phone back.jpg
    phone back.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • xbox games.jpg
    xbox games.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 10
  • xbox on 2.jpg
    xbox on 2.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 11
  • xbox on.jpg
    xbox on.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 10
  • xbox system.jpg
    xbox system.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 12

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The first game is Destiny..I misspelled it on my original post.

If there's a way for me to include my digital games (COD, Titanfall, Assassin's Creed etc) I will included those too.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
The first game is Destiny..I misspelled it on my original post.

If there's a way for me to include my digital games (COD, Titanfall, Assassin's Creed etc) I will included those too.

If you used them, they are tied your account, so sorry on that one. And you have Forza 5, Forza 4 was for the 360 (great game BTW)

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Paid for the phone 2 1/2 weeks ago and still haven't received it. Seller doesn't communicate adequately. Will follow up in a few days with a status update.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I looked around. He seems to complete his deals elsewhere... I'm monitoring the situation and seeing if I can reach him.

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I paid via google wallet against my better judgement. I sent an email and have yet to get a response. Any one else selling a 640? I just need something to tidy me over until the flagships come out (whenever that is...).

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
No phone after 3 weeks and no contact with seller for 2 weeks. I've bought many things from various forums over the last 12 years or so and this is the first time I've been stiffed. Guess it's bound to happen at some point. I'm just glad someone didn't fork over $400+ to "buy" his xbox one.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I paid via google wallet against my better judgement. I sent an email and have yet to get a response. Any one else selling a 640? I just need something to tidy me over until the flagships come out (whenever that is...).

Call Google and see if they can help you. Also call your bank and see if there is something that can be done. If you have PMs you exchanged with him or her show that to Google Wallet and/or your bank.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Sorry everyone...my dad got diagnosed with cancer and I have been dealing with that. The phone has been shipped off.

I should've replied but like I said, I was dealing with that.

I was going to give Boneycat a $25 refund for the phone. But I decided to just give them the phone for free. I will give boneycat a full refund for the phone when I get paid next week.

Boneycat should've received the phone by now.

Again I apologize for this long delay..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
BoneyCat...the phone was shipped last week. And I believe the postal worker said it had a schedules delivery date of Monday. So you should've received it yesterday.

If your didn't receive it yesterday or today let me know. I will also forwarded u a copy of the tracking info later this evening once I get home from work, if u didn't receive the phone yesterday or don't receive it today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

boneycat

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I received the phone. Please do not refund the money. I am just happy to have the phone. I am truly sorry to hear about your father and hope that he will make a quick and full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk