Mint Lumia 635, unlocked, with accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
For Sale, Mint Condition Lumia 635.
Item Description: Lumia 635. AT&T GoPhone branded but unlocked. Black back cover.
Price: $50 including shipping in the US only. Before complaining, look at what is included. It's worth the price, and I have to pay shipping, too.
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Like New / Mint. 9.5/10
Includes: 8GB microSD card, original charger, installed Tempered Glass screen protector (can be easily removed if not wanted), and dual-layer Armor case with kickstand and holster. Spare battery also included.
Item Location: Mississippi, United States
Shipping Details: USPS Flat-rate Priority Mail to USA locations only. Shipping included in price.
Payment Options: Paypal Gift preferred.
Additional Info: AT&T GoPhone micro-SIM is installed, but never activated. Phone was used on regular AT&T plan. Also includes the original battery (only a couple of months old) as a spare, plus the internal battery is upgraded to a 2150mAh battery for extended battery life. Only used a couple of months.
Photos:
Lumia635withAccessories.jpg
The glare caused a funny looking streak. There are no scratches on the phone. A few minor cosmetic scratches on the hard plastic of the case, but that's to be expected. It did the job well protecting the phone. ;)

I am willing to post/provide additional photos at additional angles if there is any interest.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

There are no price reductions planned on this item. If you don't want to pay this much, then don't bother. Yes, you can get the phone cheaper new, but not unlocked with the SD card, case, holster, and tempered glass screen protector. If you think you can get a better deal, then go get the better deal and don't whine in this thread about it. If I don't get any offers, I'm good with keeping it as a spare or a backup phone.

So, if you're waiting around to see me drop the price before you jump in, then you'll never get it if you did want it. :p

Last edited:

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: WTS Mint Lumia 635, unlocked, with accessories

I forgot to add that this phone has been flashed to an "unbranded" Country Variant ROM and upgraded to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 (GDR2) with full Denim. Can't get that too easily otherwise.

Since it isn't tied to AT&T for updates, it will get the Windows 10 for Mobile roll-out directly from Microsoft when Microsoft makes it available. No carrier delay. The black cover on the back does have the AT&T Logo, but you can always get a replacement plate for that.

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: WTS Mint Lumia 635, unlocked, with accessories

Post editing isn't working properly right now, so I'll add some additional photos with an additional post. These are all untouched, unaltered photos that I am adding right now.

This one shows it's on Update 2.
WP_20150902_14_35_39_Pro.jpg

This one shows it's the real Denim.
WP_20150902_14_36_23_Pro.jpg

And a few different angles to show the level that it is NOT damaged at all.

In this first one, you can see the screen protector, and how it is unscathed. The screen underneath was never used without the protector, so it's scratch-free as well.
WP_20150902_14_34_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20150902_14_30_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20150902_14_30_05_Pro.jpg
WP_20150902_14_29_43_Pro.jpg
WP_20150902_14_29_04_Pro.jpg

Sorry if there's still a bit of dust on the phone in these pictures. Hard to wipe clean completely with a 2 year old running around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven