White Nokia Lumia 1520 - Unlocked - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Depending on how things go down Tuesday I might not keep this thread going and just have it closed.

In the meantime, still looking for price offers & trade offers!

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
If you are uneasy of the 950 XL or have considered the 640 XL, I highly recommend buying this device. From it's clear, crisp and bright full HD display, 20 megapixel (4k capable) shooter, excellent performing and massive battery, to its ability to run Windows 10 with ease, this device holds its own very well in 2015 and has a promising future. It is without a doubt superior to the 640 XL, yet goes for the same price and it is until the day the 950 series devices reach the public, the most high end Windows Mobile Device out.

The device has been an absolute deity in the world of Windows Mobile and wild continue to be a solid Windows device throughout the years of Windows 10 mobile.

You can buy this device now from me for $220 PayPal Gift (with all of its cases) or simply trade me for a device you already own. I'm very open to different offers, so feel free to PM me. I will ship with USPS.

PM me!! :)

Here is a repost of all my pictures (prior to installing the Windows 10 TP) to remind you of this devices Beauty ( I can roll back to 8.1 if you'd like)
http://1drv.ms/1OrimVL

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Item+Accessories are still available

If $220 Paypal Gift is not okay with you and you want this device, Pm me and we can negotiate a lower price.

Also is there any moderator that can kindly add WTS to the thread title please?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Bump! Price drop to $215 [Paypal Gift]

I want this GONE! Pm me if you have a lower price offer as I am indeed willing to drop some.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Bump! Price Drop to...

Pm me what you think the price should be and maybe we can work something out 😉

USPS shipping and Paypal Gift Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members