WTS: HTC One M8 - Locked to Verizon - Gunmetal Gray - Perfect Condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: HTC One M8 for Windows - Carrier: Verizon - Gunmetal Gray - 32GB

Price: $200 OBO, includes shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to Verizon

Condition: Excellent. Phone was bought new and used for less than 5 months. I just picked up a Lumia 950 XL and switched to Cricket. Phone has been factory reset, no SIM will be included. The screen has no scratches on it and currently has a tempered glass screen protector on it. The unibody is nearly perfect condition with a tiny little mark near the charger port and above the right side of the Verizon logo on the back. Item comes with a UAG clear case, which in itself is in great case that is also in great shape. It will also come with an extra tempered glass screen protector, unused and the original Verizon box, packaging and headphones, also never used.

Includes: Phone, case, original box, headphones, charger, extra tempered glass protector and shipping.

Item Location: Washington State, US. Only shipping to the US for now. I'd consider international but the shipping would be extra, contact me through PM.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping.

Payment Options: PayPal gifted, if you want to do non-gifted i'll split the fee with you 50/50.

Additional Info: I have sold numerous things online for the last 12 years. PM me and I'll send you a link to my eBay feedback (Currently sits at 181 positive, 0 negative) as well as my feedback on another gaming forum.

Contact Info: Please PM.

Pictures:

Thanks for looking!

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro