Unlocked LG G3 - $155 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: LG G3 Good Condition

I'd love to try Swappa but I can't seem to get a clear answer anywhere as to whether or not your money gets held by PayPal for awhile after your item sells when selling there.

I know eBay does and everyone whose had some sort of answer for me has sold a lot of stuff on eBay and that could possibly be a factor allowing them to have instant spending ability with their payment.

So not sure

That is up to Paypal. I know my wife's Paypal account, she sells something on ebay, she has to wait a few days before she can pull money. Personally, I have a paypal account that I have had from day one (I was on ebay from 1997) and when I get a payment, I get funds right away, Premere member ? maybe ? Not sure on the difference.

If your thinking about ebay, they hit you up with a 10% fee if you dont have a store. Swappa is a flat $10 and shipping costs. I have sold a few phones on Swappa and a few on ebay. Swappa was super easy.

Ebay can be a pain, as from this point forward, someone with 0-2 feedback that is newer user, I will cancel their bids. Too many problems with new users, non-payment or they dont read the listing (scraches on the device and they expect a brand new for cheap). Trust me, when you re-list an item that is priced fair 4 times because of non-payment, you'll know why I do that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If you haven't had a lot of transactions or don't have your bank account linked up then it takes a while for money to clear in PayPal. I linked my bank account day one with PayPal so no issues. EBay releases funds immediately after you have had 20 sales on their site without any issues. Their terms and conditions keep on changing so I don't know what the latest situation is after the split between PayPal and eBay. I like Swappa better than eBay for devices that are over $100. For cheaper stuff eBay works better. YMMV. Good luck.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I have sold probably close to 100 phones on eBay, and I have never had an issue. I've had a customer reply about something a couple times, but it was always something that we were able to resolve. My funds in PayPal are available immediately. Usually as soon as the customer pays, I buy and print the shipping label, and then transfer the PayPal funds to my bank account. The money is usually available in my bank account within one business day or so. If I want to buy something and pay with Paypal, the funds are available immediately.

Swappa is good too. The selling fee is usually lower for higher priced items. However, eBay does sometimes have deals, for example a maximum $5 selling fee for phones. I've taken advantage of those many times. Also, eBay's auction guarantees a sale within a certain time frame. I seldom set a reserve, and I've not been disappointed. There are enough potential buyers that the price ends up high enough.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

For PayPal... Do all the steps to become 100% authenticared. Upload a pic and fill in all the conditions.

Capture.png

Use PayPal regularly and it doesn't hold up your funds.

I haven't sold anything on Swappa in some time, but I sell on eBay regularly and the funds appear in PayPal instantly. And when I withdraw from PP to my Ally account it happens rapidly. I don't think I wait more than 24 hours.

Even if Swappa holds the money back from you it would only be until delivery confirmation from the shipping vendor you use.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

Bump! I may trade for a really nice 1520, 930 or 830

Buying price for this: $181 PayPal Gift

PM me!! :)

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

The Camera on this thing is pretty awesome too! 13MP Laser autofocus and 4k recording. Not to mention the 2k display, so you'll see every detail of high resolution photos taken much better on this phone than pretty much all but two windows phones.

Running Android Lollipop 5 and Marshmallow 6 is coming it's way :)

This phone would be an upgrade to pretty much any of you windows phone users left out here. Even if just to test out Android.

Only $175 :) w Free Shipping

Trades also accepted too!

C'mon just PM me if you have an offer ;D

Attachments

• 1451318261501.jpg
    1451318261501.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads