Lumia 1520.3 RM-938 Unlocked 32GB - White

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 1520.3 RM-938 Unlocked 32GB - White

The rare and hard to find 1520.3, unlocked Lumia 1520. Works on ATT and T-Mobile in US fully. Has wireless charging and 32gb of storage unlike the version that was released by ATT here in the US. Phone is in EXCELLENT condition with VERY MINIMAL signs of wear at all. No dents at all and NO scratches on the screen. Phone is easily in 8.5-9/10 condition. Comes with original box and charger (that hasn't been used). Sorry, can't find the headphones though. Also comes with a Transcend 64gb microsd, and a treasure trove of all of the best cases for the phone, to include a red AND white Nokia OEM flip case! For the final gift to you, I'm also including a OEM yellow housing (in perfect condition also) which already has the NFC and Qi wireless charging module in it (has yellow sim trays too). With this, you can just pop out sim tray and sd card tray. Gently pry around the edges to get the white one off and pop on the new cover. You now have a yellow 1520. But, just let me know if you want me to do it for you before I ship it : ) YOU CAN'T find a better deal than this!

Price: $380 obo + shipping
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked, no carrier
Condition: Excellent condition
Color: White
Includes: Charger, Original Box, 5 Cases, Yellow OEM Housing, 64 GB Transcend SD Card
Item Location: Austin, TX
Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail
Payment Options: Paypal Gift

Contact Info - Please PM and post below (do not post your email address)

This is s-l1600.jpgs-l16002.jpgs-l16003.jpgs-l16004.jpgs-l16005.jpgs-l16006.jpgs-l16007.jpgs-l16008.jpgs-l16087.jpg

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Keeping the 830 in the third photo? Don't wanna buy, just asking like if your leaving WP or perhaps getting a 950

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Device looks great, OP.

Any interest in a trade for a White Lumia Icon with a few months of Microsoft Complete left on it?

Ive always wanted an Icon. But the lack of full LTE on ATT kept me from it. In my opinion, its the nicest looking WP ever made!

Yeah, I could see it being difficult to GAIN Glance, SD card slot and stellar Battery Endurance. :winktongue:

Good one sir!! ��

That's like the ultimate LUMIA 1520 package

Yes it is! Really loved this phone. Just can't keep it after buying the 950 XL (wires going to kill me if I don't sell it to make up some of the money lol).

Keeping the 830 in the third photo? Don't wanna buy, just asking like if your leaving WP or perhaps getting a 950

The 830 is actually the Mrs. phone ��

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
How do you get away with that? Around my place, the wife and kids get the nice stuff, then pops might get a leftover.

Props to you.

Lol I only get the good stuff because the wife could care less what she has. So long as it works for Facebook and Instagram �� And the kid loves using the desktop and her kindle.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
No takers?

Will also throw in the Nokia DT 910 stand charger in black to sweeten the deal. Its pretty much brand new as I had 2of them and they don't work with the 950xl.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I could see it being difficult to GAIN Glance, SD card slot and stellar Battery Endurance. :winktongue:

That's mean. A good one,but mean nonetheless... Lol.

I had this phone and downsized to the 930. While i love the 930's size, the smaller battery and lack of LTE for T-Mobile make it less of a treat for me. If the OP wasn't offering so much, I'd seriously think about a trade...

Anyways, good luck with your sale...you've got a fine device there...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720