Lumia 950 White AT&T New in Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a new in box Lumia 950 for sale.

Item Description: LUMIA 950, AT&T Branded

Price: $575 OBO (reasonable offers only)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T

Condition: Brand New in Box

Includes:

Item Location: Rochester NY

Shipping Details: * Shipping not included (pricing depends on service desired)

Payment Options: PAYPAL

Photos: to follow in additional post

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Figured I would try and sell it here first before listing it on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The only way I believe I could do this would be to open the box and register the phone to my account, then ask to unlock it.
Right now the phone is brand new in a sealed box.

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I bought two. I love mine but my wife is done with wp for now.
Camera is awesome as is wp10. I am coming from a 1020 and a 920 before that.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Doesnt that mean that anyone who buys this could unlock it as well?

Yes... Yes it does

Also although the website says it could take who to 3 business days. Every time in the last few months that I've unlocked an ATT device with this, I was emailed the unlock code within hours. Just something to note.

Probably shouldn't highly expect that though.

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Bought through insurance using my wife's broken screen 1020. Att will not take it or exchange it.

Sorry, no computer last night. I bought my 950 when it came out right before thanksgiving. After a few hiccups I love it. Then I used insurance to get another one for my wife knowing that she was getting a little tired of WP. The insurance company, Asurion is separate from ATT. So when I went to give my wife her new phone she seemed pretty bummed out and told me she was tired of WP and would really like to go back to an iPhone. I cant really blame her as the app gap has been frustrating however I think WP10 and Nadella finally have the ship pointed in the right direction. Universal apps should really help to change the landscape in a year, IMO. Anyways I figured I would sell this phone and get her the iPhone and revisit things in a year or so with her. In the meantime I am staying with WP as I love it. I went to the ATT store and asked if I could exchange it for credit towards a different phone and they told me they couldnt accept it as the ins co is separate and they couldnt receive it into there system. Sounds like bs but bureaucracy never ceases to amaze me in the inability to accomplish simple things.
Hope that answers any questions. Phone is legit, fully paid for, brand new in box. Let me know if there are any other questions.
Regards,
-Tucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99