Item Description: HTC One M8 for Windows - Carrier Unlocked (was AT&T) - Gunmetal Gray - 32GB

Price: $195 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Very Good. The screen is brand new, and has no marks of any kind. The body is very clean also. Item comes with a Ghostek Blitz case, which is a great case that not only protects the phone, but also includes a screensaver to protect the screen. With a Snapdragon 801, this phone is very smooth.

I replaced the screen on this phone, and there is a very small amount of lift, as shown. It's doesn't affect anything, and is completely covered by the case. It is also fine w/o the case. I've used it this way for a few months now.

Includes: Phone, case and shipping only.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method, but I will split the commission and do it as an invoice if that is your preference.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. At this moment, it is 265 positive, and 1 negative. There is a story to negative, but the short off it is it was a bad buyer.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.
    1.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    12.jpg
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-28-2015 03:43 PM
    That looks nice! Good luck with your sale.
    12-28-2015 03:47 PM
    That looks nice! Good luck with your sale.
    Thanks! BTW - your new avatar frightens me a little.
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-2015 07:49 PM
    Offers, folks, offers.....
    12-29-2015 08:30 PM
    Well, if I've said it once....

Posting here is the lucky charm. This phone was on ebay a week - nothing. Post it here, and it sells right away.

Please close - sorry.
    libra89 and RumoredNow like this.
    12-30-2015 11:58 AM