Status
Not open for further replies.

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 830

Price: $200 obo

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T

Condition: Great condition with only minor scratches on the corners.

Includes: phone, original box, charger, etc..

Item Location: Location: Magnolia/The Woodlands, Tx.

Shipping Details: Will ship to lower 48 states. Probably USPS.

Payment Options: PayPal (PM for address)

Additional Info: I have an L830 I got this past year on a trade. It was new. Came from an AT&T rep on here. I used it for about 5-6 months, until one day the side power button messed up. It still works, you just have to push really hard on it. So, I went down and picked up a 640. I haven't messed with the 830 since, other than to install W10 on it, which works great. Ill sell it if anyone is interested. I was gonna take it apart and see if I can fix the button, I just haven't had time. Shoot me an offer if you're interested, and ill send picks and video of it. I still have the box too

Photos: see below

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited by a moderator:

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
No takers? The phone is fast. And, it has double tap to wake up, so technically, you can get past the whole messed up button thing if you wanted to ;D

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No takers? The phone is fast. And, it has double tap to wake up, so technically, you can get past the whole messed up button thing if you wanted to ;D

I'll be honest, $200 was a high price for an ATT 830 in the middle of last year. Let alone, one with a less than perfectly working power key.

For reference I sold a mint unlocked RM-985 variant (worth more than the AT&T model) for $175 last October on Swappa. Although another user sold one for $200 since.
Also selling here can be a bit slow depending.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Last July I sold an AT&T 830 in Mint Condition with green and orange backs, clear hard case, OEM box/documents/charger, screen protector installed and generic car charger.

It went for less than $200, included more and the device was barely used and that much fresher.

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's why I didn't want to put a price on it in the beginning. Not sure really how much to put it for. I just through a number out there. I'd be up for offers.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's why I didn't want to put a price on it in the beginning. Not sure really how much to put it for. I just through a number out there. I'd be up for offers.

I usually do a spot check on eBay for similar condition phones and peg it somewhere around there.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You set such a high starting price that no one would bother reading the "obo" next to it. Best bet is to look at Sold listings on eBay or price check Swappa. Getting your phone unlocked through AT&T will help you get a little bit more money as well. Good luck.

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I'm in a good mood today, so how about $80? My 640 is on W10 now, so I really don't need this thing anymore, and it's taking up room in my bag.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, $80 is a good deal. The 830 is a great picture taker. I am tempted at this price, but I just don't need another phone and I've been through the 830 experience already.

I can't understand why this is still here. @smf98aggie, did you ever get it unlocked?

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
No I didn't. I got this phone as a trade from a trade-in to AT&T for a phone I had that I did an insurance claim on a couple years ago, and I have never had a good experience with AT&T on unlocking phones, so I haven't even tried. To get technical: Last summer I broke the screen on my 920, so in Sept. I did an insurance claim on it, but AT&T didn't have anymore 920s, so they sent me a 1520 instead. I kept it for a couple months, but couldn't stand how big it was, so I traded it to an AT&T rep from this forum for the 830. AT&T is so particular about phones that weren't purchased through them, so I haven't tried to unlock it. They've already given me sh!t about an iPhone I tried to unlock one time.

Seriously, $80 is a good deal. The 830 is a great picture taker. I am tempted at this price, but I just don't need another phone and I've been through the 830 experience already.

I can't understand why this is still here. @smf98aggie, did you ever get it unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers