Visit site
Thread title: WTS/T: Lumia 1520.3 RM-938 Unlocked Yellow
Item Description: Yellow RM-938 Lumia 1520.3
Price: $350
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: 8.5/10
Includes: Original packaging, charger, headphones, cable, sim key,
Item Location: OH, USA
Shipping Details: Tracked, USPS, FedEx, or UPS, shipping included.
Payment Options: Paypal, Trade
Additional Info: Includes a Qi charging pad, 64GB microSD card.

I have a Lumia 1520.3, the Unicorn 32 GB, Qi charging, T-Mobile LTE compatible In good shape. The screen is perfect, I use a glass screen protector, which was chipped on a corner and is now off for pictures, but I have a spare that is included. It also comes with a 64 GB sd card, the charger, sim removal pin tool, original box, original headphones (never used) and a Qi charging pad. Overall, the phone works and looks great. I didn't use a case for a while, so there are some scuffs on the corners but they aren't bad. I tried to show these in the pictures, but I can get more if anyone needs to see.

I would consider trades for a Surface 3/Surface pro 3 as I need a digitizer equipped tablet for grad school. I can add in some funds as well if this is the way to go.

IMG_20160110_151339.jpg

IMG_20160110_151334.jpg

IMG_20160110_151320 (1).jpg

I'm sorry about that last photo. I'll update it tonight. That's what I get for not checking it before I left home.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I can't edit a post (?) so

Yeah, Marketplace is designed that way. No edit so it keeps a running record of any changes...

FWIW, I have this exact phone. 1520.3 in Yellow. What a schmexy BEAST. I keep mine in a clear two piece snap on case because, YELLOW. It turns heads.

That battery life needs to be experienced to be believed and the Camera is still top shelf after 2 years. Fantastic screen, IMHO, that hits the sweet spot visually without overdoing pixel density and needlessly wasting battery. Great in full sun for readability.

In Settings > about > more info > what is your Hardware Revision #? I'm at 6.2.0.0. I think I got one of the last production runs before it was discontinued.

Because Racecar

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
It's the most amazing phone I've ever used. I like it more than my current one, for sure, but I like my current service bill more than the T-Mo bill.

I have already reset the phone and wiped it, so I'd need to re log in to check, but it was pretty up to date.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Apparently I can't edit a post (?) so on some...excellent advice, price is now $275, OBO.

You know you want the hotness that is the 1520.3!

Still too high. Might need to nuzzle up a little closer to the $200 mark. I'd like to get it but it not even competitive pricing.

Because Racecar

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
did you ever have phantom touch issues?

what color is your charging pad?

I never noticed any phantom touch issues. When I got it, the scroll motion seemed like it was turned up to ludicrous speed, but that went away with cyan. Denim was a great upgrade, too.

The charging pad is a generic black deal. Worked well, but not winning any beauty contests. I ended up never really needing it, the battery life is so darn good I just needed a 15-20 minute charge on my drive to work and again on the way home it was almost never charged at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett