Garage Sale - HTC One M8, 1520, 830, all unlocked for any GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
OK, listing all in one listing, just to be dramatic. I have an HTC One M8, a Lumia 830, and a Lumia 1520 in hand. All are unlocked.

Not specifically included in this listing, but in case anyone is interested. I didn't post pics because I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. (mods - if this is a rules violation, feel free to delete). I have a 950 XL inbound, that I'll post in about a week (but you can PM now about it if you like). I also have a yellow unlocked 1520 with a broken screen, and an unlocked 830 with a broken screen.

All prices are what I judge their market value to be. If you have a different idea, then PM that to me. If you want to trade for something, PM that to me as well.

I have more pics, but thought those included below should give you a pretty good idea of condition.

Unique info for each item: (info common to all follows)

Item Description: HTC One M8 for Windows - Carrier Unlocked (was AT&T) - Gunmetal Gray - 32GB

Price: $185 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Very Good. The screen is brand new, and has no marks of any kind. The body is very clean also. Item comes with a Ghostek Blitz case, which is a great case that not only protects the phone, but also includes a screensaver to protect the screen. With a Snapdragon 801, this phone is very smooth. This phone operates on Denim 8.1, Update 2.

I replaced the screen on this phone, and there is a very small amount of lift, as shown. It's doesn't affect anything, and is completely covered by the case. It is also fine w/o the case. I've used it this way for a few months now.

1.jpg
11.jpg
8.jpg
12.jpg

Item Description: Nokia Lumia 1520 - Carrier Unlocked (was AT&T) - Black - 16GB

Price: $185 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

Condition: Very Good. This phone is very clean, with minimal, if any, marks or scratches. The Windows and back buttons don't illuminate, but they vibrate and work properly. Great phone in very good condition.

1.jpg
1a.jpg
3.jpg
12.jpg

Item Description: Nokia Lumia 830 - Carrier Unlocked (was AT&T) - Black - 16GB

Price: $155 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

Condition: Very Good. This phone is very clean, with minimal, if any, marks or scratches. Really, it is in like new condition, but I put very good just in case I missed something. Very clean, with Denim 8.1 Update 2 installed.

1.jpg
1a.jpg
12.jpg

Info common to all:

Includes: Phone only, unless accessories are described with the item.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method, but I will split the commission and do it as an invoice if that is your preference.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. At this moment, it is 265 positive, and 1 negative. There is a story to negative, but the short off it is it was a bad buyer.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers or emails in this thread - please use PM.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not specifically included in this listing, but in case anyone is interested. I didn't post pics because I wasn't sure if anyone was interested. (mods - if this is a rules violation, feel free to delete). I have a 950 XL inbound, that I'll post in about a week (but you can PM now about it if you like). I also have a yellow unlocked 1520 with a broken screen, and an unlocked 830 with a broken screen.

For such a trusted buyer/seller, I don't see any problem with this...

Great good luck on your early spring cleaning.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Updates:

• The HTC One M8 is sold.
  • The 830 (Unlocked) in very good condition is still available - offers people, offers. Great phone, great condition.
  • The 1520 is now available again. It has a few scratches on the screen that I had not seen before. A pic is provided below. Again - offers, people, offers.

11.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Adding two more phones to this thread, as opposed to starting a new one. Same common terms as above, with unique info below:

Item Description: HTC One M8 for Windows - Currently AT&T (unlock code requested, will update when received) - Gunmetal Gray - 32GB

Price: $120 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T currently, but unlock code has been requested. Will update if received.

Condition: Average. There is a small crack on the screen, picture below. The crack is only visible when the phone is off. The body has wear, as shown. With a Snapdragon 801, this phone is very smooth. This phone operates on Denim 8.1, Update 2.

This phone works great. I decided to post in case someone wants the HTC One M8 performance, with some cosmetic blemishes, at a good price.

1.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Unique info for each item: (info common to all follows)

Item Description: Lumia 1520 - Red - 16GB - Currently AT&T (unlock code requested, will update when received)

Price: $120 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T currently, but unlock code has been requested. Will update if received.

Condition: Average. There is a small crack on the screen, picture below. The crack is only visible when the phone is off and doesn't affect use. Other than the small crack, it is in great condition, and it works great.

1.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I can say unreservedly that buying from Gordon is a guaranteed "satisfied customer" experience. Wow Gordon, spring cleaning indeed. You may be hearing from me when you list the 950 XL.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! You're the best, and I'm glad to see you are still hanging around here. FWIW, I have bought from and sold to Mary Beth, and she is awesome.

The XL is yours if you want it!

I can say unreservedly that buying from Gordon is a guaranteed "satisfied customer" experience. Wow Gordon, spring cleaning indeed. You may be hearing from me when you list the 950 XL.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! You're the best, and I'm glad to see you are still hanging around here. FWIW, I have bought from and sold to Mary Beth, and she is awesome.

The XL is yours if you want it!

Thanks Gordon! Still stuck with my work LG G2 but we'll see what the IRS decides to return to my bank account.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Good news! I've now received unlock codes for the second HTC One M8, and the red 1520. So, both are now available for any carrier.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
All unlocked -

• Red 1520 (small crack - not noticeable)
  • Black 1520 (actually only the back light is not working - small screen scratches)
  • HTC One M8 (small crack - not noticeable)
  • 830 (excellent condition - no marks or scratches)

ten-for-the-weekend-919-e1411157726281.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz