WTS: Lumia 950XL - Dual Sim - Unlocked - Like New - with or w/o display dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Lumia 950XL - Black ? Dual Sim - Unlocked for GSM ? 32GB

Price: $575 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping. I have a continuum display dock that I?ll include for an extra $50.

I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Like new. This phone has no marks or scratches anywhere on it.
Includes: Phone only ? no accessories provided. I do not have a USB-C cable to charge. I have been using the cable from the continuum dock, which charges it very quickly.
Of course, here on this forum, you all know this is now the flagship phone. It is a great piece of hardware.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method. If you want to do an invoice, we can discuss it.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. It is very good.

Contact Info: - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Sorry for the crummy pics - can post some more when the light is good tomorrow. Rest assured - no marks anywhere.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
12.jpg

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Unlocked like new 950, unlocked new 640 and Stream 7 bundle package for this 950XL? I can ship Monday. PM if interested, if not GLWS!
Excellent member to work with!

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
How long have you had I am trying to move up is why I sold my 2520, and 1520.l But I have to find out if ATT will insure it for me since they are bringing out the 950xl soon. I will PM you once you have some more space :)

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
OK folks. I'll probably give this one more day here, then I'll throw it on ebay (ugh), where I'm sure it will go quickly. Let me know quickly if you're interested.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
hi there,
could you direct me to the eBay listing if/when you do list please ?

Thank you

I did post it on ebay. If you buy it here, I save ebay commissions, which I will pass on to you. Rest assured, it you were to buy it here, and there is a problem, I will fix it for you. I will PM you the link.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hi there,
could you direct me to the eBay listing if/when you do list please ?

Thank you

Linking to other sites for a private sale is prohibited here (and most places LOL).

gordonfink knows better.;)

Thanks for joining the site. Our Marketplace is meant to be a community service. Most often sellers are below market rate by a small percentage or even more. Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Check gordonfink's feedback. Marketplace Feedback - Windows Central Forums He's a very trusted buyer/seller/trader here. PayPal would also have your back should something go amiss during the deal. I rarely ever see problems with Marketplace sales and I visit this forum a LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers