BLU Win HD LTE (X150q) Dual SIM, Unlocked, rare Orange + extra Yellow Body + extras + W10M Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re: BLU Win HD LTE (X150q) Dual SIM, Unlocked, rare Orange + extra Yellow Body + extras + W10M Official

The trade option is now off the table. I just pulled the trigger on a Dell Venue 7 tablet in excellent shape.

You could still bundle this phone package with my Band 1 in Medium package for one mega-bundle and save $. Each Package is $90 apiece. If I ship them Priority Mail to US Address in one box I save about $10. $90 + $90 = $180.

Get both combined today for $160 USD, includes free USPS Priority Mail to US (outside of the US contact me and we'll see if we can agree on shipping method and cost). I think that is a fair, no haggle deal.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re: BLU Win HD LTE (X150q) Dual SIM, Unlocked, rare Orange + extra Yellow Body + extras + W10M Official

bump+my+fist.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

You could still bundle this phone package with my Band 1 in Medium package for one mega-bundle and save $. Each Package is $90 apiece. If I ship them Priority Mail to US Address in one box I save about $10. $90 + $90 = $180.

Get both combined today for $160 USD, includes free USPS Priority Mail to US (outside of the US contact me and we'll see if we can agree on shipping method and cost). I think that is a fair, no haggle deal.

C'mon, guys and gals, someone buy my stuff and make me cry over the $$$ lost. I spent over $160 for this BLU package alone.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

BUMP FOR W10M!!!

This device is now on Windows 10 Mobile Official (10586.164) and factory reset.

You can still bundle this phone package with my Band 1 in Medium package for one mega-bundle and save $. Each Package is $90 apiece. If I ship them Priority Mail to US Address in one box I save about $10. $90 + $90 = $180.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you got caught out with no official Windows 10 Mobile... This baby has it.

And a price drop to $85. I still have this on Swappa for $105 and it is under-priced there.

This device is now on Windows 10 Mobile Official (10586.164) and factory reset.

You can still bundle this phone package with my Band 1 in Medium package for one mega-bundle and save $. Each Package is $85 apiece. If I ship them Priority Mail to US Address in one box I save about $10. $85 + $85 = $170.

Get both combined today for $150 USD, includes free USPS Priority Mail to US (outside of the US contact me and we'll see if we can agree on shipping method and cost). I think that is a fair, no haggle deal.

I really can't see it going any lower.

This deal is approved by Cut Me Own Throat Dibbler.

cmot%20dibbler%20apron-850x850.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So this BLU is $85 USD...

It can be found on sale at Amazon for $89.99, but not in Orange, not pre-upgraded to 10 for your convenience and with nothing extra beyond what comes in the box.

If you get the BLU from me along with my Band package it is $150 USD...

BLU is on the Microsoft Store at full retail of $149.00... So for only one dollar more you add in all of this:
  • Rare Orange color that cannot be found on any new BLU Win HD LTE that I can find
  • Extra Body kit in Yellow
  • Tempered Glass screen protector installed
  • 16GB microSD card with adapter
  • A Microsoft Band (1st gen) in excellent condition, size medium, that will add back missing Glance and Sensor Core functions which BLU does not have and actually expand them greatly
  • A spare charge/sync cable for Band
  • A 1amp charging block for Band (one is never supplied w/ OEM package)
  • A 3D printed charging stand for Band that hold the Band by the magnetic attach charge cable and is just plain cool
  • A screen protector for Band already installed

I'm baffled as to why this listing is still here? o_O

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha ha Great pic.
I have to say that your patience is admirable. :)
If I weren't in the phone doghouse, I'd take it off your hands. Hope you get a buyer soon.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Im like a good old fashioned hoarder. Cant ever seem to let go of anything in life. Especially not my toys that Ive spent time with in life. But your line about how it broke your heart really did me in. It got to me. But I digress. And that LG fx0 really is one of the prettiest devices you will see in a long while. Its a true throwback to the nineties and early millennium of design and device aesthetic.

And keeping these free bumps on cue and relevance, the Blu WinHD LTE in yellow was one of 'the' phones I was lusting after back when they both launched at similar price tags, this and the 640. But while the 640 prices dropped/floored to the rock bottom, the HD LTE stayed steady. And my pockets never allowed for it. Oh the tragedy of life. :'(

And if any of the nice folks have read RumoredNow's review of the device. You'll all know that its an absolute killer of a device design on a budget. Classic HTC vibe with traditional Windows goodness to it. All in a unique take on the device and design of it all. :) ^_^

http://forums.windowscentral.com/blu-win-hd-lte/352997-[real-users]-my-blu-win-hd-lte-review.html

-- W

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Bump!

I finally found my visa gift card, but it did not have enough on it to cover the cost. I hope someone comes along and picks this up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12