Lumia 830 - RM-985 - Silver - Unlocked for any GSM - $110 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Lumia 830 RM-985 - Silver ?Unlocked for GSM ? 16GB ? WM10

Price: $110 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory Unlocked for any GSM Network.

Condition: Not bad, but not great. See the pics and you be the judge.
This is the factory unlocked RM-985 version of the 830. The 830, IMHO, is one of the underrated Windows Phones. This specimen operates on WM10, but I can roll it back to 8.1 if that is your wish.
This phone works great. It has a few nicks along the bezels, as seen. It also has some scratches on the screen. You only see this with the screen off. With the screen on, you don?t see them. It also has a few scratches on the back. I?ll be honest ? I didn?t see half of these scratches in real life ? the darn Lumia 950, evidently, is the wrong camera to use on these used phones ? it picks up way more than I saw in person. ;)

All in all ? fully functional, terrific phone, with a few dings. Not bad, but not great.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method. If you want to do an invoice, we can discuss it.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. It is very good ? I am now a Top Rated Seller, for whatever that does either of us (hint ? doesn?t help me much).

Contact Info: - Please PM. I don't normally respond to we
ird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics: to follow?.

1.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads