WTS: Surface Pro 3 I5 128GB 4 GB Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: [h=2]Product Details[/h][h=2]Collection Details[/h]

[h=3]The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 makes an ideal replacement for a full-size laptop with its keyboard connectivity and ample 128GB capacity.[/h]

This Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet comes with a 12-inch touch display, 4GB of RAM and 128GB of memory. It runs the Microsoft 8.1 pro operating system, which allows the user to install software like Microsoft Office and other programs compatible with the Windows platform. Three ports connect the tablet easily to peripherals, and the included Surface pen allows users to make notes on the screen, sign documents, and markup presentations without using the keyboard.

• Intel Core i5 processor running Windows 8.1 Pro
  • 128GB on-board memory and 4GB RAM for rapid multitasking
  • 2160 x 1440 screen resolution for detailed visuals
  • 12-inch ClearType Full HD display with 3:2 aspect ratio is ideal for gaming and watching videos
  • Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) for fast downloads and stable connections to home networks or hotspots
  • 5.0MP rear-facing camera snaps high-quality photos
  • 3.5MP front-facing camera for seamless video chatting
  • Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology connects tablet to Bluetooth-enabled devices while conserving battery life
  • Compatible with Windows PCs and Windows programs, including Microsoft Office
  • Type cover (sold separately) designed for Surface Pro 3 features a comfortable keyboard
  • microSDHC card slot allows you to expand storage by up to 64GB
  • Integrated stereo speakers with Dolby sound for exceptional audio
  • Dual microphones ensure accurate recording
  • Rechargeable battery lasts up to 9 hours depending on tablet usage
  • USB 3.0 port for faster photo uploading, brisk file transfer, and reliable connections to chargers and peripherals
  • Portable design measures 11.50 x 7.93 x 0.36 inches and weighs less than 2 pounds

Price: $525.00
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: Used
Includes: Surface Pro 3, Pen, Power, in Original Box
Item Location: Alabama, USA
Shipping Details: Ships US Only
Payment Options: Paypal
Additional Info: None
Photos: AttachedSurface1.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The unit is in excellent condition. I used about a year then got a SP4 so need to recoup some of that cost. No scratches or dings that I can see....Never been dropped.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Item arrived yesterday in better than advertised condition which is a huge plus in my book. I am very happy with the purchase. Thanks jlangner. After about 7 hours and a bazillion updates it is running Win10. I'll test drive it tomorrow and leave feedback for you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077