950 xl With Accessories!! New! [Price Drop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtb1

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Selling my 2 week old 950 xl unlocked international version, device. White with optional Black Mozo cover. Phone comes with spare Microsoft genuine battery, Wireless Charger and Regular Charger. Thanks!:smile:

Item Description: 950xl Unlocked International Version. Original Color, White. . extras listed below.

Price: $350

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked, works on T-Mobile & AT&T

Condition: Mint Condition, 2 weeks old.

Includes: Spare battery OEM. Wireless Charger, Extra Back Cover..(black) Mozo.

Item Location: Los Angeles

Shipping Details: * Free Ground* you can pay for overnight if you choose..

Payment Options: I need help here, first time seller..

Additional Info: used device slightly for 2 weeks..

Photos: with more to follow...

IMG_20160411_160232.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited by a moderator:

mtb1

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
above are the black Mozo cover on the device and the OG white cover in the box.. Above that is the spare battery.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Payment Options: I need help here, first time seller..

PayPal as a Gift (so you don't pay a seller fee) is the most often used method. Google Wallet is pretty common. I also like Ally POP Money, but I'm an Ally customer - no one has ever taken me up on that one.

Basically any method buyer and seller can both agree to that uses an email address as a delivery point for the service.

mtb1

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
PayPal as a Gift (so you don't pay a seller fee) is the most often used method. Google Wallet is pretty common. I also like Ally POP Money, but I'm an Ally customer - no one has ever taken me up on that one.

Basically any method buyer and seller can both agree to that uses an email address as a delivery point for the service.
Thank you.. PayPal works for me the way you explained it..

mtb1

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I have someone on another site that wants the band only. If anyone is interested in just the phone, wireless charger, both back covers and spare battery, let me know. price is 500.00 plus shipping. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss