Fantastic MS Band 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: I?m needing to sell my Band 2. Yes, sadly, it must go. The fact is, I just am not using it for its intended purposes....mainly because the phone I'm using just want play nicely with it, and I'm too lazy for a fitness band. ha ha So, the Band 2 has got to go. It?s in great condition. There are a few bumps and bruises on the actual band, but there are no signs of tearing. In fact, this Band 2 is a replacement that was sent to me from MS a few months ago. This is from the batch that is rumored to be made from a different or thicker material, although I?m not sure of the validity of those rumors. Anyway, the metal clasp on the back has a few very small scratches, but nothing extraordinarily major. The screen is flawless and scratch free, as is the metal housing.
Thanks for looking. Give this Band 2 a good home. 

Have a great day.

Price: $115.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Used, but completely awesome! See description above for more details.

Includes: Band 2, original packaging, charging cable

Shipping Details: Free

Payment Options: Paypal (Paypal Gift is preferred)

Additional Info: I will entertain offers.

Photos: See attached.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)IMG_20160628_144946.jpgIMG_20160628_145006.jpgIMG_20160628_145010.jpgIMG_20160628_145013.jpgIMG_20160628_145029.jpgIMG_20160628_145035.jpgIMG_20160628_145134.jpg

RohanRonQM

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Is this a medium size?

Also would you be willing to sell for $100 CAD?
Originally posted by Scienceguy Labs
Item Description: I?m needing to sell my Band 2. Yes, sadly, it must go. The fact is, I just am not using it for its intended purposes....mainly because the phone I'm using just want play nicely with it, and I'm too lazy for a fitness band. ha ha So, the Band 2 has got to go. It?s in great condition. There are a few bumps and bruises on the actual band, but there are no signs of tearing. In fact, this Band 2 is a replacement that was sent to me from MS a few months ago. This is from the batch that is rumored to be made from a different or thicker material, although I?m not sure of the validity of those rumors. Anyway, the metal clasp on the back has a few very small scratches, but nothing extraordinarily major. The screen is flawless and scratch free, as is the metal housing.
Thanks for looking. Give this Band 2 a good home. 

Have a great day.

Price: $115.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Used, but completely awesome! See description above for more details.

Includes: Band 2, original packaging, charging cable

Shipping Details: Free

Payment Options: Paypal (Paypal Gift is preferred)

Additional Info: I will entertain offers.

Photos: See attached.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry. I forgot to put the size. It's a Large. And $100 CAD would only be around $77.00 for me...minus shipping. I can't let it go for that low. Sorry. Lowest I could go would be $100 US.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Kind of shocked no one bought this. I've used Band 2 daily since December and it's been great. When my Band 1 had a problem charging after 11 months I used my MS insurance to replace it in-store, no questions asked. Maybe people are waiting for Band 3?

Posted from my Nexus 5X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6