Fine Lumia 640

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Fine Lumia 640 running Windows 10. No marks anywhere.

See the Condition Guide for meaning of Fine Grade.

IMG_20160628_084020.jpgIMG_20160628_084040.jpgIMG_20160628_084054.jpgIt’s a great little phone. I used it maybe twice as a phone. The rest of the time, I used it as a wifi music/media player. It and the 640XL are probably a couple of my favorite MS phones. Anyway, it’s got to go.
Thanks for looking.

Have a great day.

Price: $40.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T. Will try to unlock through AT&T if someone requests. I tried a while back when I first got the phone, and the unlock request was denied because it is an AT&T GoPhone.

Condition: Used, but completely awesome! See description above for more details.

Includes: Phone only.

Shipping Details: Free

Payment Options: Paypal (Paypal Gift is preferred)

Additional Info: I will entertain offers.

Photos: See attached.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited by a moderator:

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Locked to AT&T. Will try to unlock through AT&T if someone requests. I tried a while back when I first got the phone, and the unlock request was denied because it is an AT&T GoPhone.
There's a Reddit thread explaining the unlock process.. if it's *currently* in-use, they will deny it. If you aren't presently using it and it's not connected to the network, try the unlock request again.

Wish this was posted about 2 weeks ago, I paid $51 for my spare 640. This is a good deal!

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
(No edit button?)

Also, request it as a NON-AT&T customer, using a name/email address you've never used on their network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss