looking to trade Nokia icon for Lumia 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Item description: black Nokia Lumia Icon
Price: trade for Lumia 1520
Carrier locked or unlocked? : Locked, but I can take it to Verizon to unlock.
Condition: as per condition guide, good
Includes: charging cable and clear case
Item location: New Jersey
Shipping details: standard shipping or dependent on agreement
Payment options: trade
Additional info: I'm switching from Verizon to T-Mobile, and would rather have a phone that works as intended without the hassle of forcing it to work on their network. As the Nokia 1520 is similar, would rather a straight swap for a phone that'll work on T-Mobile .There were a few scratches on the sides when I got it, but wasn't enough for me to warrant returning it. Screen and back are great condition.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Attachments

• 20160820_152410.jpg
    20160820_152410.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if I can upload multiple pictures, so trying individually

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Attachments

• 20160820_152617.jpg
    20160820_152617.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 19

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with your sale, OP. In case you haven't tried it, the only thing that doesn't work on T-Mobile is MMS out of the box. I used to own a M8 (VZW model) and i got LTE when I popped my sim in. Because VZW has to have their high end phones unlocked, the Icon may already be GSM unlocked.

If you're unable to get a trade, and are comfortable tinkering, the hacks on how to enable MMS are on the forums here.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Good luck with your sale, OP. In case you haven't tried it, the only thing that doesn't work on T-Mobile is MMS out of the box. I used to own a M8 (VZW model) and i got LTE when I popped my sim in. Because VZW has to have their high end phones unlocked, the Icon may already be GSM unlocked.

If you're unable to get a trade, and are comfortable tinkering, the hacks on how to enable MMS are on the forums here.

Posted via Xiaomi Mi 5

Thanks. Ya, I saw a couple of articles about the MMS, but knowing my luck, I'd probably brick it or something because I wouldn't be very computer savvy with like a lot of people on these forums....lol. I was kinda hesitant about putting it up here on the market place because it's such a good phone, but I know if it didn't work as intended, I'd end up putting it away in a drawer. I have a 640 already that'll work on T-Mobile, and currently have a note 4 on Verizon, so if someone wants to trade great, if not, so be it... Thanks for your reply!!

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Check out the 1520 old_mil has listed on the CrackBerry site, if that's acceptable, PM me and I can initiate a three way deal of you getting the 1520, I get your 928 and old mil gets stuff from me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Please PM or post below

Check out the 1520 old_mil has listed on the CrackBerry site, if that's acceptable, PM me and I can initiate a three way deal of you getting the 1520, I get your 928 and old mil gets stuff from me.

In case you don't know, Galway, bunky1971 is the real deal on these 3 way trades. EVERYONE is always happy to deal with Bunky. And here is the Old_Mil thread: WTS/WTT: Unlocked Nokia Lumia 1520 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
What RumoredNow said friend. Bunky is the real master of threeways. No not those. You dirty minds! Threeway phone trades, exchanges and moneys, actually! I've seen him work his wizardry on here since before I was even a member on here. Now would you imagine that!

-- W

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Ok, sounds good to me.. I'm not sure how pm works on this as I only have access to this through the Android app. Is it possible to get a few clearer pictures of the phone also?

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Ok, sounds good to me.. I'm not sure how pm works on this as I only have access to this through the Android app. Is it possible to get a few clearer pictures of the phone also?

You could email my (username on WC forums) at Gmail and I can email, text or BBM you [=
I've started the process on CB getting the 1520 from old_mil. Just awaiting his confirmation and we can move forward

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
You could email my (username on WC forums) at Gmail and I can email, text or BBM you [=
I've started the process on CB getting the 1520 from old_mil. Just awaiting his confirmation and we can move forward

OK. No problem... I'll try to email you tomorrow then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa