Lumia 930 (White) - Unlocked - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Lumia 930 - White ?Unlocked for GSM ? 32GB ? WM10 - Very Good Condition

Price: $165 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping. Phone only - no accessories.

I'm not really sure what these 930's are worth now. Make offers.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory unlocked for any GSM Network.

Condition: Very Good. See the pics and you be the judge. No appreciable marks anywhere.

The 930 is still a flagship class Windows Phone. This one operates on WM10. The camera is very good on this phone, and it's quad core 2.2 GHz processor is great.

This phone works great.

Phone is in very good condition. There are no marks or scratches on the screen. Nothing around the edges either.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method. If you want to do an invoice, we can discuss it.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. It is very good ? I am now a Top Rated Seller, for whatever that does either of us (hint ? doesn?t help me much).

Contact Info: - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics:

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

fitcious

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Where in the states are you located at? and what is the RM model for this? I am curious whether or not i will get full 4G and LTE for Tmobile...Thanks

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Where in the states are you located at? and what is the RM model for this? I am curious whether or not i will get full 4G and LTE for Tmobile...Thanks

It is RM-1045_1044, and current carrier is listed as 000-HK. Of course, with these 930's you can flash different carrier ROM's, so I don't know if this is the original carrier info or not.

As for TMobile, I don't know. I think they get LTE with them, but I am not sure. I only got H+ with ATT, but I had thought that tmobile had the LTE band for this phone. Again - not sure.

Thanks much

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If the phone is still for sale would you be considering a trade for a similar spec'd windows phone? I always wanted to try the 930 but never did. Let me know so I can PM you. If not, good luck with the sale!

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
If the phone is still for sale would you be considering a trade for a similar spec'd windows phone? I always wanted to try the 930 but never did. Let me know so I can PM you. If not, good luck with the sale!

it seems that the ebay buyer elected not to pay. PM away - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3