Microsoft Lumia 950 XL ? White ? Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Item Description: This is an AT&T/Cricket phone. It can be unlocked. It comes with the original box, charger block, USB 3 cable and original manuals. It also comes with an excellent condition Mozo Black Leather back and Spigen TPU case.

Price: $345

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: AT&T; locked but can be unlocked. I used it on Cricket with no problem.

Condition: Fine Refer to our condition guide

Includes: Mozo Black back in excellent condition; Spigen TPU case.

Item Location: Beautiful Chandler, Arizona

Shipping Details: *USPS Priority; price includes shipping.

Payment Options: PayPal Gift

Additional Info: There is nothing wrong with this 950 XL. I just have too many phones and too little money.

Photos: See below.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
OK guys, Scienceguys great package is sold. Step up to the plate. This is a great deal and I'm a nice guy also.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
To whomever buys this from aximtreo, I'll add a $15.00 Sonic gift card to the deal. You can be rockin' your 950XL while eating a corn dog or drinking a cherry limeade. ha ha
Just pm me after the purchase, and it'll be on its way...unless, you don't have a Sonic nearby.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
AT&T; locked but can be unlocked. I used it on Cricket with no problem.

The phone is actually considered GSM factory unlocked. Meaning this will take any GSM carrier SIMs. Here in the US it supports T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Straight Talk, etc.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
From an old man, thanks for the support and help guys. Guess the right person hasn't come along. Still have my fingers crossed.

mixaogion

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
The phone is actually considered GSM factory unlocked. Meaning this will take any GSM carrier SIMs. Here in the US it supports T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Straight Talk, etc.

Thanks for pointing this out. I was a bit confused since I didn't think AT&T have the 950XL locked version. Couldn't resist the temptation and jumped over the fence :), hope I'm not sleeping in the dog house tonight.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for pointing this out. I was a bit confused since I didn't think AT&T have the 950XL locked version. Couldn't resist the temptation and jumped over the fence :), hope I'm not sleeping in the dog house tonight.

I've been at that fence before. I have a nice couch and a TV in my doghouse. Ha ha
My wife visits me every once in a while. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon