My Prized HP Elitepad 1000 with Extras - Fine Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
How goes the car? Is it time to get a new one my friend?

-- W
Ha ha. Yeah, my wife and I are starting to look at a new ride for me. I've had my truck for 11 years. Was wanting to just keep it forever, but I think it's time to move on. Looking at Toyota pickups at the moment. I want an old 70's model Jeep like I had in college a few years ago, but my wife is keeping me away from any midlife crisis purchases. :D

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Eh, go with the 70s Willy Jeep too. Geddit. 'Too'! :D :D :D And no, dont worry friend, I'm not gonna ask if you can ship me that old truck my way. :p Though I am kind of like you. My old car is 14 and counting... and only now is it starting to sputter and give me heart break. But the US has different Toyota branding for their trucks than the rest of the world. Or I'd throw recommendations your way too. :)

-- W

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
A few more pics.
gYCPqkp.jpg

cPVX7hR.jpg

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Not much, yet. The only thing I've done so far is a lot cleaning. Scrubbed all of the terminals and made sure that everything had clean connections. I'll see how this week goes before I go further.
And, sorry that I haven't responded to your email, yet. I've been somewhat lazy this weekend, and I'm still trying to make a decision. Nice looking device, though. I'll be in touch soon.
Forgot the link I sent you was not all the stuff included. There's an orange case setup and the Mozo case alsouploadfromtaptalk1476479000395.jpguploadfromtaptalk1476479012018.jpg

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, bunky1971. That's a great looking phone package. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pass on a trade. I actually need the cash on this one. Thank you for offering, though. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss