My Prized HP Elitepad 1000 with Extras - Fine Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time that I part with my beautiful HP Elitepad 1000. It has served me well over the past couple of years, but I need to say goodbye. It is in Fine condition. It's a marvelous tablet that runs W10 like a champ. It comes with the original packaging, Keyboard Productivity case, HP official rugged case stand and sling, and the HP docking station. Everything is in Fine condition; however, the productivity jacket has minor marks on the bottom of it from everyday use. Also, I have heard that the 1993 Indiana Pacers stating lineup had a hand in designing this particular model. So, there's that. Not sure if that's true. Just a rumor. :D

Price: $135.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Fine. See above.

Includes: Tablet, charger, original packaging, Keyboard Productivity case, HP official rugged case stand with sling, and the HP docking station

Item Location: Rogers, AR

Shipping Details: Free, USPS Priority

Payment Options: Paypal (Paypal Gift is preferred)

Additional Info: Recently, my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck has been acting oddly. Three times during the past month, it has just completely shut down while I've been driving down the road. I have to coast into a parking lot, put it in park, and restart it to get going again. So, any mechanics out there who know a thing or two about Dodge trucks.....or, should I just convince my wife that it's time for an upgrade? :)

Photos: See attached (I will attach the photos asap)

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
VXv8u2B.jpg

xSOrJfr.jpg

leG7Vbl.jpg

mQAZE3D.jpg

lj1bCpp.jpg

6ejSXqx.jpg

0UMwGSA.jpg

9O2yCDz.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Mods...on my end, it looks as if my images were uploaded twice. If that's the case, can the duplicates be deleted, or should I just not worry about it? And, probably, one of you should just buy this. :) Thanks.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mods...on my end, it looks as if my images were uploaded twice. If that's the case, can the duplicates be deleted, or should I just not worry about it? And, probably, one of you should just buy this. :) Thanks.

Did the first part... Sorry about the second, my $ are earmarked for a Cricket L650 and Mozo Glam case tomorrow. :winktongue:

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
1. I'd swap a 640xl bundle for the HP Elite (I really wish it were a phonetab 6 2) lol
2. Check your battery cables at the battery, starter and alternator. Had that happen with my work Truck a while back. $8 in new battery terminals fixed it right up. Just don't cut the +/- cables too much cause factory wiring doesn't leave much room to stretch those cables

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
1. I'd swap a 640xl bundle for the HP Elite (I really wish it were a phonetab 6 2) lol
2. Check your battery cables at the battery, starter and alternator. Had that happen with my work Truck a while back. $8 in new battery terminals fixed it right up. Just don't cut the +/- cables too much cause factory wiring doesn't leave much room to stretch those cables

Well, I'm kind of needing the cash, but I'm curious about the bundle and the condition of the phone. I might be interested. Thanks.

Thanks for the truck advice. I'll give it a go tomorrow, and see what happens. I'm hoping a cheap fix like this will fix it. :)

Sent from mTalk

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
After you're done checking cables and connections, can you pm your email, I'll get you photos and details of the bundle. Thanks

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Not much, yet. The only thing I've done so far is a lot cleaning. Scrubbed all of the terminals and made sure that everything had clean connections. I'll see how this week goes before I go further.
And, sorry that I haven't responded to your email, yet. I've been somewhat lazy this weekend, and I'm still trying to make a decision. Nice looking device, though. I'll be in touch soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa