WTS Lumia Black and White 1520s - Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdk24z

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
This is a double-post on my part, sorry, because I think I posted it in the wrong thread.

Is it possible to purchase a wireless snap-on charging cover like for the L925? I really want a 1520, but I've really become fond of wireless charging. I did the hacks to make my 925 wireless charging and LOVE it! I looked at the hacks to make the 1520 wireless, but it seems quite a bit more complicated than it was for the 925, so I don't know that I'd dare try it on a 1520. I would LOVE to purchase a 1520 if there was a wireless version or if I could get one of those snap-on charging plates.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
bump for an awesome seller! guys I have bought from this seller and he is a fair and stand up seller! you can have 100% confidence in him. hope you sell the other one soon!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll admit it - I'm dumb. What does it mean when people post, "bump"? :smile:

When people comment on a post, the post gets moved up the list of posts on the site because it is active. Threads with no activity are moved further down the list the longer they go without any commenting. When people "bump" a post, they are making it appear that the post is active in order to move it up the list and into the active category. Active threads get more views. Soooooo, when members sell things here in the forum, we bump the posts in order to get more potential buyers to see them. It's a really cool thing for people to do, and it's helped me sell quite a few of my phones. :)

This is only my understanding of it. I hope that I'm correct.

Sent from mTalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Keerekt.

Note though, a member may bump their own thread no more than once every twenty four hours. Some members have such a good rep or are offering such a good deal that other members bump for them... A courtesy bump if you will.

Like this bump.

'scuse me, courtesy bump comin' through.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It's actually very good. It's waaayyyyy better than my 950XL. Gets me through the day easily with battery to spare...maybe two days, depending on the day. My use involves texting, checking email all day, browsing, a few pictures here and there, and listening to music over Bluetooth. I'm not a power user, just a general, everyday kind of user I would think.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
It's actually very good. It's waaayyyyy better than my 950XL. Gets me through the day easily with battery to spare...maybe two days, depending on the day. My use involves texting, checking email all day, browsing, a few pictures here and there, and listening to music over Bluetooth. I'm not a power user, just a general, everyday kind of user I would think.

Last question. How's the screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte