WTB: WM6 Phone or PDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
This may sound silly. Though I am on the look out for a good old Windows Mobile 6 phone that has wifi so I can play around with that or a PDA running at least 6.0 Be nice to have something from blast of the past. I once long ago had a HP iPaq with WM5 I miss it honestly. Though I'd love to play with 6.0. I honestly don't have much money and I'm willing to pay at least 20 dollars if in good condition. Does anyone have one. I'd appreciate it. Thanks :D

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have an HP iPaq Glisten/Glisten/Obsidian prototype/pre-production unit running WM 6.5.

It's in Spanish though and I haven't pinned down a way to change the language.

jazen

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 AT&T Samsung i617 Blackjack II's, one is even unlocked, but unfortunately it doesn't have wifi :unhappysweat:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a HP hx4705 here running WM 6.5 (yea, upgraded unofficially)... Not sure I want to sell, it's in nice shape.. I guess it all depends on what your looking to pay for one.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a HP hx4705 here running WM 6.5 (yea, upgraded unofficially)... Not sure I want to sell, it's in nice shape.. I guess it all depends on what your looking to pay for one.
I think he says he's looking to spend about $20. If you ever entertain the thought of letting your 4705 go for anywhere near that price, PM me immediately. I take it you have Roadster on it?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I think he says he's looking to spend about $20. If you ever entertain the thought of letting your 4705 go for anywhere near that price, PM me immediately. I take it you have Roadster on it?

$20 ? These things STILL get over $100 for them on the used market. If was going to sell it it would be near that price.

Nah its Running WM 6.5.3 and loaded with a bunch of classic games that I missed....

Still rated as one of the best Windows Mobile PDAs ever made... Brand new it sold for $699...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
$20 ? These things STILL get over $100 for them on the used market. If was going to sell it it would be near that price.

Nah its Running WM 6.5.3 and loaded with a bunch of classic games that I missed....

Still rated as one of the best Windows Mobile PDAs ever made... Brand new it sold for $699...
Hey, you can't blame me for trying.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
only reason im only willing to spend 20 dollars cause you cant do much of anything but play old games. Im mainly wanting one for a collection since I do miss the old Windows Mobile OS o6.x and below. Don't get me wrong the new OS on phones now are great due to specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre