WTB: WM6 Phone or PDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSB54

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
charged & connected to wifi, still works!! I loved this phone, used it a lot for work & travel (why don't we have "world phones" anymore). WP_20170115_14_11_50_Pro.jpg

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Look for an HTC HD2 on eBay. That phone was a dream. People ported so many OSes to it, it was unbelievable.

Yea, that is one hackable phone, it even had Windows Phone on it....besides 6.5 and Android, never mind other flavors..

One of the better WM devices before Microsoft went to WP...

If they supported Verizon, I would of grabbed one too..

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Yea, that is one hackable phone, it even had Windows Phone on it....besides 6.5 and Android, never mind other flavors..

One of the better WM devices before Microsoft went to WP...

If they supported Verizon, I would of grabbed one too..
Yeah, I bought one recently off eBay for cheap just to tinker with it. I think they even ported Meego to it.

The HD7 was nearly identical to the HD2 hardware wise, so it was easy for the devs to port the firmware over to the HD2.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I have an hp that might be a glisten. I have to charge it up.

please post pics :) as I am looking to buy that model. Ive message last poster about his and who ever gets a hold of me first im willing to put a 20 dollar tag on it. i'll even pay for the shipping costs so you or him who ever gets to me first. wont miss out on 20 dollars :)

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Sad no responses on last two :( -pouts- I just got done helping a friend move and got paid 50 bucks. Anyone in US got a phone or DPA with wifi and have Wm6 willing to sell for 40 dollars at least? Item must be in good condition. :)

achiquitachaser

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
How about looking on eBay for a T-Mobile dash or a dash 3G they both tend to go pretty cheap. I have one lying around but it's definitely not in great shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720