White Lumia 550 RM-1128 with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Thread title: WTS White Lumia 550 RM-1128 with extras
Item Description: This is a factory unlocked Lumia 550 in fine condition, which is great on T-Mo. I used it on and off.
Price: $40
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory unlocked
Condition: Fine
Includes: Original box, original charger, original headphones (never used), third party green back, case has a small crack but works well, 2 screen protectors (1 is applied on the phone already)
Item Location: Maryland, US
Shipping Details: UPS Ground
Payment Options: PayPal Gift preferred
Additional Info: Not open to international shipping. This variant works perfectly in the Americas but is the Latin America variant, so you would have to just change your language to English (United States) in setup.
Photos:
all.jpg
oem.jpg
oem2.jpg
access.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The Kazon aren't to be trusted!

What could be their motive for bumping up this thread I ask you!
Trying to steal federation weapons technology perhaps?

Chokotay, Tuvok, and Captain Janeway will tell you that I am a changed Kazon. I merely bumped this thread to help libra89 get this phone sold. Having said that, if the federation gives me any grief for bumping this thread, I will contact Kazon command via a subspace channel and have two Predator Class Kazon warships in route with phasers armed! :D

Kazon_carrier_vessel,_Basics.jpg

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
We all know how the Kazon work!
The federation will remain on high alert in this sector until your true reasons for bumping are discovered!

Prepare to be boarded!

Attack.jpg

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The Kazon do not take lightly your hostile aggression. Board our vessel at your own discretion. But be warned. Your federation weapons are no match for those of the Kazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss