WTT : 2 for 1 deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Item description : I have a Lumia 1520 and a Galaxy Note 4 that I no longer use. I am original owner of the Note 4 and and received the 1520 in a trade for my Lumia Icon.I didn't realize the size of the 1520 , and for me it's just to big for every day use, so I never used it.

Carrier locked/ unlocked : The Note 4 is a Verizon model, I didn't unlock it, but can if requested. The 1520 I believe is unlocked, I never tried my sim to be honest.

Price: trade for for a Lumia 950 XL/ Lumia 950 that will work on T-Mobile. I know this is kinda a long shot, but someone must be interested..

Condition : The 1520 I have to say is fine condition.No blemishes on the body. I removed the screen protector to check the screen, and it's perfect. The Note 4 is in good condition, about of wear on the bottom and a small chip on the plastic at charging port.It doesn't affect the charging.

Includes: I have two extra batteries for the Note 4. There is a case that I received with the 1520, it wouldn't be the best but I'll include it also. 2 generic chargers.

Item location : NJ, USA

Shipping details: Free shipping via USPS. US only.

Payment: trade

Additional info: both phones are great, and I'd hope someone could use them than having them in a drawer.

Contact: please pm or post below ( do not post your email address)

20161215_195626.jpg23509.jpg20170207_205627.jpg23515.jpg23513.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Nice looking phones. Good luck with the trade. Hopefully, someone comes along soon that can make the trade.

Thanks! Ya, I debated for a long time what to do with them,and I think 2 for 1 is fair,and it's just a waste having them sit in a drawer. Plus, I think a trade is easier for people without having to go through the hassle exchanging money.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Is it running 8.1?

Go to Settings > Extras > About > More Info

Manufacturer Name
Mobile Operator

It has windows 10 on it... I'll check again in the settings when I get home from work to see the model number again. I'm kinda bound to Facebook messanger calling to Europe, and if Windows had that feature, I'd be really torn about letting it go...Lol...

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
It has windows 10 on it... I'll check again in the settings when I get home from work to see the model number again. I'm kinda bound to Facebook messanger calling to Europe, and if Windows had that feature, I'd be really torn about letting it go...Lol...

And I know a 950 wouldn't have the calling feature, but the ability to hook it up to a monitor at work and at home would be more invaluable since I can't carry a computer around

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
Galway - I would be more than happy to swap back that ICON, a 650 Dual Sim and a few other unlocked windows 8.1/10 devices that absolutely get T-Mobile LTE on them for this bundle - I was just going to create a listing. If you have my email, reach out if you'd like to work something out -
Maybe we can work out a three way deal with scionluna if they want the 1520 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro