Unlocked Lumia 950 Dual SIM w/ Mozo back

Status
Not open for further replies.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Unlocked Lumia 950 Dual SIM w/ many accessories & Mozo backs

Ok. If it is still here next week, I may pick it up. Was debating on the battery age and if I would need to pick up a new one. How's charge hold up?

It's been the normal one day and a bit for me. I haven't had any terrible random cut offs or restarts at all.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I am on the fence about it now. I just picked up the Idol 4S and unfortunately got a ticket yesterday (my birthday) while out with the family.

Happy belated birthday! Sorry about your ticket, that's a bummer.

+
General note, the 950 plus accessories is still available.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

Keeping an eye, here @libra89...I really need a RM-1105, but I could settle on either or. Plus you are adding quite a few cases and backs. I will let you know before Friday if I plan to purchase. What backs are left in the 200.00 price?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Keeping an eye, here @libra89...I really need a RM-1105, but I could settle on either or. Plus you are adding quite a few cases and backs. I will let you know before Friday if I plan to purchase. What backs are left in the 200.00 price?

This is a RM-1118, NA Variant. There's a original black back. The other back is a Mozo green back that is on the 950 right now.
The other 2 have been sold already.

Last edited:

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

I've received several phones through ups up to Canada. Usually pretty quick and most cost effective to receive.

Dmd74

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site

Does anyone have some ideas on what would be the best way to send this phone and box to Halifax, Canada.

I looked at USPS website and see some international options.
https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculato...False&mdt=4/26/2017&m=6&dvi=200&p=0&o=10.5824

Just mailed a box USPS International Priority today and it was $45. It was a Flat Rate Medium box though. This phone may fit in a small. I imagine that it would still be around $30 or so though.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It can't fit in a small, but this is still available.

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site

Hey,guys,I'm still learning,is the "bump" some kind of thing so the post doesn't have to be taken down,idk,I'm not being a jerk or whatever,maybe I should read the guidelines,my apologies for being ignorant

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

I marks it unread, for one. Flags it with an unread post. Also sorts it to the top as latest unread...:)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Hey,guys,I'm still learning,is the "bump" some kind of thing so the post doesn't have to be taken down,idk,I'm not being a jerk or whatever,maybe I should read the guidelines,my apologies for being ignorant

No problem!

"Bump" is old forum lingo/language for moving a thread up to the top of the list. The Mobile Nations Marketplace allows the original poster to "bump" a thread once a day. But sometimes others come along and do it as well as a means of courtesy.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

@libra89, I will need to pass. I had recently bought a cheap 950xl (used), it had the warranty until May of this year. Well I had to have an RMA done, and low and behold they just sent me a new/newer unit. So ya, I will take the nice and shiny I got for now. Hope the best to you to sell this soon!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

@libra89, I will need to pass. I had recently bought a cheap 950xl (used), it had the warranty until May of this year. Well I had to have an RMA done, and low and behold they just sent me a new/newer unit. So ya, I will take the nice and shiny I got for now. Hope the best to you to sell this soon!

That's a solid deal! Thank you for the luck and for getting back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte