Status
Not open for further replies.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Buyer location : Canada

Microsoft Surface 3.
With or without keyboard cover.
Win 10 preferably, but Win 8.1 is ok too.

Please specify shipping charge.

Payment method : Paypal.

Updated 05/02/2014

Editing.............

Want to buy.
Product : Surface 3 (not pro version. Can't afford it) with or without keyboard.
Condition : Used.
Willing to pay : $250 Canadian + shipping.

To US members : in light of the current drop of Canadian dollars, I am NOT willing to pay for the exchange rate ( 1 US = 1.37 CDN). Sorry.

Kindly PM me.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Buyer location : Canada

Microsoft Surface 3.
With or without keyboard cover.
Win 10 preferably, but Win 8.1 is ok too.

Please specify shipping charge.

Payment method : Paypal.

Editing.............

Want to buy.
Product : Surface 3 (not pro version. Can't afford it) with or without keyboard.
Condition : Used.
Willing to pay : $250 Canadian + shipping.

To US members : in light of the current drop of Canadian dollars, I am NOT willing to pay for the exchange rate ( 1 US = 1.37 CDN). Sorry.

Kindly PM me.

Thank you.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Good luck... crap if I could find a source to get Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for $250, I would buy as many as I could get, as I could sell them for $500+ all day.

I"d be all over one myself for $250 to replace my old i5 Samsung Slate tablet running Windows 10...

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Good luck... crap if I could find a source to get Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for $250, I would buy as many as I could get, as I could sell them for $500+ all day.

I"d be all over one myself for $250 to replace my old i5 Samsung Slate tablet running Windows 10...

Read my post #7 .
I asked for Surface 3, not Pro.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Admitting, WOW...I saw some i5 Pro models for around $350-400... very reasonable (ebay)

The Surface 3 is on ebay for as low as $200 (saw a few around $200-210), I would start contacting people on ebay to see if someone will ship one to you. You would have to figure out the conversation rate but, I am sure you can meet your price or get pretty dam close to it.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
To : DavidinCT

Thank you. I saw that on ebay.

The reasons I did not respond to that are :

1. US exchange rate is $1 US = $1.37 CDN.
$244 US is $334 CDN.
I absolutely refuse to pay that outrageous exchange rate.

2. It says May not ship to Canada.

Thank you very much for trying to help.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Only option you have David is to buy in your own country. No one that sells in other countrys want to pay for a buyers import fee. Good luck man on finding such. Also try looking on Amazon. You may find some good ones.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Only option you have David is to buy in your own country. No one that sells in other countrys want to pay for a buyers import fee. Good luck man on finding such. Also try looking on Amazon. You may find some good ones.

I know that. Thank you.
On eBay, I have selected Canada Only option.

In my original post, I posted a "caution" to US members in case they want to respond to my request...........

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am objecting to US exchange rate.

So should one Rupee also equal one Canadian dollar if someone from India dislikes the exchange rate?

I mean if you had a Surface worth $250 CAD, should I be able to purchase it from you for 250₹ because I don't care for the exchange rate of $1 CAD = 46.88₹?

I'm just trying to fathom your logic. When I went to Italy the Euro was worth about $1.37 USD. Not one single person, bank or business said "never mind the exchange rate, I'll give you 1:1 just for asking." Nor would I have expected them to.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
How others feel about the US exchange rate is not my concern.

I am stating my position on this. I am not requiring others to agree with me.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
To : DavidinCT

Thank you. I saw that on ebay.

The reasons I did not respond to that are :

1. US exchange rate is $1 US = $1.37 CDN.
$244 US is $334 CDN.
I absolutely refuse to pay that outrageous exchange rate.

2. It says May not ship to Canada.

Thank you very much for trying to help.

I see your issue now.

Your options are not that great here. You live in Canada, you need to pay the conversion rate if your funds are CDN. As anyone in the US, CDN is worthless to them here unless they convert it. You really DONT have a choice here if your trying to buy one from the US. You will need to find one in Canada,

If your buying in CDN as I noticed, your offering about $182.23 (todays conversion CDN to US, 250 cdn to US) for someone in the US, and most places like paypal will charge a $5-7 fee(got bit by this one), so it's even less. I would post your ofering todays conversion rate and see if someone wants to sell one.

WIth that being said, looking for about 20 min on ebay, the ones for $210 US are in fair shape. So for that rate in the US, your looking at one that is beaten up, or cracked but, working display.

Good luck on your quest, if you really want one soon, your going to have to up your budget a little or just wait a few months sad to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077