WTS: Brand New (1 day) HP Elite X3 & HP Leather Folio Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, another awesome deal! Read under for complete info...

Item Description: HP Elite X3 Phone & HP Leather Folio Case
Price: $500 Shipped
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: New Open Box
Includes: Everything From Factory
Item Location: Chicago
Shipping Details: USPS Priority With Tracking
Payment Options: Paypal Gift (or add 10% for fees)
Additional Info: Perfect Condition
Photos: Below Post
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Hi all so this is worth $650 plus any taxes (that's what I paid for it anyway).

It is literally one day old.

NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THE PHONE.

I will also include the new Sim Tray (with the "up" writing to ensure no sd card errors). From one of my other X3s.

I needed the phone to set up my remote desktop systems and basically only used the phone for a total of maybe 2 hours.

Was put in case, and case is in brand new condition (Also used for a total of 2 hours, never left the house). I am just OCD with technology so I wanted to case the thing for the little time I used it, plus I thought it looks great in the case.

Nothing else was opened, so the dock, all cables, headphones, accessories are sealed.

PICS:

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    381.9 KB · Views: 19

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Gorgeous device. Good luck with the sale! I hope this one goes quickly!

Out of curiosity - Why are you looking to sell a device you've only had for a couple hours?

Hit me up if you're interested in trading for a 950 XL + Mozo Back + Cash. I'm also in Chicago :)

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with sale, it is very tempting.

I have bought from this seller in the past. Great experience, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Good luck with sale, it is very tempting.

I have bought from this seller in the past. Great experience, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Thanks. Yup this is indeed an awesome deal.

For the other person that asked why I am selling after using it for two hours, let's just say when corporate gives me a budget to experiment with setting up the servers I go a little crazy.

Anyway, I have enough Windows devices (including 950 XLs and other X3's) and other Android and Apple to just want to sell this one. Again it is in brand new perfect condition. You will not be disappointed.

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like you have an awesome job my friend,is your employer accepting applications at the moment? Jk,good luck with your sale,very good deal indeed

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I think if it doesn't sell in the next few days I will just keep it and add it to my arsenal of toys. PM me, I think I'll give it till Thursday. I will be getting the KeyOne when it comes out so was hoping this would fund the next project for us.
That will be an interesting phone to set up and see how the remote connection works with the SD625.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
it.gif

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Thank you Rumored! Ok so I tried eBay and is a joke. Bunch of weirdos. Finally sold and the buyer disappeared and didn't pay. Back for sale!

DROPPING PRICE TO $440 shipped!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Rumored! Ok so I tried eBay and is a joke. Bunch of weirdos. Finally sold and the buyer disappeared and didn't pay. Back for sale!

DROPPING PRICE TO $440 shipped!

Marcin - I know I've have some conversation with you on PM, but we haven't been able to reach a deal that we both agree to. Which is fine, I get it. My offers still stand!

Here's my suggestion to you, if you do want to try a market besides Windows Central, check out www.swappa.com. You're far less likely to get screwed over there than you are on Ebay. And instead of a sellers fee, there's a buyers fee.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Marcin - I know I've have some conversation with you on PM, but we haven't been able to reach a deal that we both agree to. Which is fine, I get it. My offers still stand!

Here's my suggestion to you, if you do want to try a market besides Windows Central, check out www.swappa.com. You're far less likely to get screwed over there than you are on Ebay. And instead of a sellers fee, there's a buyers fee.

Hey thanks, can you send me another PM and let me know where we left off? I've had so many inquiries. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3