I've a lumia 950 Mozo black leather cover with silver side. Anyone interested in trading this for their cognac/brown leather case??

Please let me know

Item Description: Mozo black case for brown for Lumia 950
    Price Range: straight trade
    Condition:very good condition - no scratch
    Payment Method: trade
    Contact info: Please PM me
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 05-18-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-16-2017 06:22 PM
    There's some on ebay for $20 used, I just bought a white one and they seem good for the price, I just ordered a brown one from them. If you want to go on a different route check it out.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-22-2017 03:32 AM
    There's some on ebay for $20 used, I just bought a white one and they seem good for the price, I just ordered a brown one from them. If you want to go on a different route check it out.
    Thanks
    Can you please post or pm me the link?

Sent from mTalk
    05-22-2017 02:48 PM
    http://ebay.us/6aQzQV he doesn't have any brown leather listed, but I would ask him if he's getting anymore.
    05-23-2017 05:31 AM
    ...i found it, but it's international and it's a bit pricey at $43+ http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=ZDSfzHXb
    05-23-2017 05:35 AM
    A word of caution. The cases that are sold by that ebay seller are defects. The item in the picture is not what you get. You can request a picture of the actual item, but even then you might not see all the defects. The one I got had bumpy leather, and different scratches then what was shown in the pictures. I apparently got the last brown one he had.

Also the new brown covers are different then older ones. The leather is different (feels fake), and the silver finish is more like paint, and rubs off quickly (starting 2 days after installing the cover). The reason I bought the defect on ebay was to try to get an older cover. It is older, which was good, but the bumpy leather is a let down for sure. He did refund half of my money, and I got to keep the cover, so I'm not too upset.
    05-23-2017 08:48 AM
    A word of caution. The cases that are sold by that ebay seller are defects. The item in the picture is not what you get. You can request a picture of the actual item, but even then you might not see all the defects. The one I got had bumpy leather, and different scratches then what was shown in the pictures. I apparently got the last brown one he had.

Also the new brown covers are different then older ones. The leather is different (feels fake), and the silver finish is more like paint, and rubs off quickly (starting 2 days after installing the cover). The reason I bought the defect on ebay was to try to get an older cover. It is older, which was good, but the bumpy leather is a let down for sure. He did refund half of my money, and I got to keep the cover, so I'm not too upset.
    I got the white one and it doesn't look that bad, I guess you get what you pay for.
    05-24-2017 08:04 AM

I can attest to this. After one months with the case (and I never even used the 950 as a daily driver) this is the result:

20170223_194040.jpg

At this point, my suggestion if that you pick up a cloth and alcohol and just remove the cheap silver paint. You end up with a black frame with the cognac back...which, to be honest, looks a lot better.
    But don't pay more than 15€ for these cases, though. It's not worth it.
    Indistinguishable likes this.
    06-25-2017 04:44 PM