Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: A Used Black Walnut Lumia 950 XL Back Cover
Price: $25 shipped
Condition: Fine condition
Includes: The back and original packaging.
Item Location: Chicago, IL
Shipping Details: United States only unless you can convince me otherwise. USPS - shipping included in purchase.
Payment Options: Paypal gift or Chase Quickpay
Additional Info: The case is unharmed and in good shape. The only thing to keep in mind is that Mozo intentionally depressed the power button on the 950 XL cases as to make them more distinguishable from the volume buttons. This may or may not bother you. But keep in mind, the case came this way.

It's actually a really great battery back. Makes the device feel really premium in hand. The rubberized sides make the phone feel a bit more "grippy." And the wood on the back feels really good.

You can see a review here: https://www.windowscentral.com/hands-new-black-walnut-and-light-oak-shells-mozo-lumia-950

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Good looking piece of equipment,I have one just like it on my 950,but please excuse me but what do you mean by the depressed power button? Is it visible in the pic? I've been looking for something to put on my phone,I'm gonna ponder it a little bit,good luck with your sale

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Good looking piece of equipment,I have one just like it on my 950,but please excuse me but what do you mean by the depressed power button? Is it visible in the pic? I've been looking for something to put on my phone,I'm gonna ponder it a little bit,good luck with your sale

I can snap some pictures of the back when I get home to show you. But these two pictures below are from the Windows Central article I link in original post. You can kinda see how the power button is shorter than the volume buttons. They make it that way so that the power button feels different than the volume buttons. Less accidental presses that way. Some people like the design choice, others don't.

Zac explains it a bit too:

It's likely Mozo changed how the buttons work on the 950 XL due to the XL's odd button placement, making it easier for users to feel which button is being pressed without looking. Unfortunately, that makes the lock-unlock button feel mushy, and something users are not pleased with.

mozo-dark-light-wood5.jpg

mozo-dark-wood3.jpg

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

I just use a couple layers of post it note to make everything pop out just a bit firmer on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium